Why are no issues being addressed? Warren?

Feels a lot like many of the Apple forums I’ve been on where Android users come to bash iPhones, even down to the childish name calling.

I’d try to get Warren to explain that I’m not associated with Algoriddim at all but as we know he probably won’t reply (actually I’m also surprised they don’t delete threads like this - a lot of companies wouldn’t put up with this on their forums.)

I understand that many people take time off for the holidays, but it seems very strange that there have been no official responses since Djay Pro was released. For most software, it seems typical to have a Version 1.0.1 or 1.1 released soon after 1.0 to fix the biggest issues, and then begin moving on to user suggestions.

All they want is your money. I never had any support from them. For Me they are history.

I think that they don’t care. They took the money and ran.

I just heard that the reason they jack up the price to$49 is because Spotify. What good about Spotify unless you have a premium account which you have to pay every month. And still you can’t record from it.

They are just buying time now. I think apple sent them a reminder. Since some people request for refund. I’m glad that I still have my old djay 4.

Already did

Transparency and openness in this day and age with almost 24/7 contact with customers is key in making any product or service successful… I purchased the original DJAY as it is currently the only solution for a DJ with visual impairments due to it’s accessibility with voice over on the mac, so I was eager to pay for the upgrade to DJAY Pro.
So far with the issues raised and not one single response from anyone at Algoriddim it looks like they simply don’t care about anyone paying for their product. I don’t expect an instant fix to problems, I don’t expect to throw my toys out of the pram if a newly released bit of software has bugs and issues. What I do expect is however, is just the simplest of responses, to aknowledge that we are being listened to. It doesn’t take much to say thanks for the feedback and we will look into it, at its simplest it is a form of reassurance. Nothing at all leaves me with feelings of cash wasted and a product that is in it’s current form unuseable for me and with no hope of it being fixed any time soon, that’s not good.
I am a professional DJ and if a client of mine paid a deposit for their party and then emailed or phoned to ask me some questions about he event and I simply ignored them, my name would be mud and I would end with no work and terrible feedback. We DJ’s don’t conduct ourselves in such a manner and it woul dbe nice to know that a company with our money in exchange for hwhat is supposedly now a Pro bit of software can act in the same way.

I hold out little hope, but surely even getting in volunteer moderators for these forums to give feedback is a small start…

I couldn’t agree more. I bought this software for the spotify integration feature, which is awesome, but I’m sick of waiting on answers. I just bought a Numark Mixtrack Quad and I am in the process of mapping it to Djay pro…so far so good…but the LEDs on the turn table are not lighting up like they need to be. How do I know I am hitting the right button when it’s dark? Mess ups like that are embarrassing. I’m seriously thinking about moving over to another program…I’m thinking about going back to Serato or Virtual DJ. This is ridiculous.

Not sure why this thread is still near the top of searches…

But, all the issues noted within this thread have been successfully addressed…

At least 3-years ago… I used DJ Pro 1 with a Denon MC 6000MKII and it worked perfectly… Perfectly, and still does…

Central theme, good things come to those who wait, and do so with a kind spirit.

Thanks again guy’s for the great work!