Why Djay for iOS is better than Djay Pro Mac ?!

I have both and without any mistake i can say that, Djay for iOS is much better than Djay Pro for Mac. Djay for iOS has looper which Djay for Mac does not have, etc…
Why ?
And speaking about Djay, please add in mapping a must have feature : to mapp ‘‘Artist’’ or ‘‘Title’’ or ‘‘BPM’’  . I mean, if i am searching in ‘‘Artist’’ just press one button and jump to ‘‘Title’’ or ‘‘BPM’’…
Regards

Odri, i’m djing since '95, i know what a loop is but Looper is something different and is not on Djay Pro for Mac …
Regards

Yes, it’s true but this is because Djay don’t listen what we really need to use Djay on gigs!
Look at all my posts and you will see nothing is changed! Djay never listen real Dj…
I use Serato since 2010 and Never, N E V E R had an issue and i have about 70-80 weddings, corporate party, etc /year …
I give a try to Djay in 2011, 2016 and guess what? Crashing…
So, it’s obviously i can’t use Djay like a Pro for make money…

Aron Levine, i use Djay on iPad with Pioneer DDJ SZ and it’s working…

You’re right!

Just a question. If you are searching by anything are you not already using the keyboard already? If you are browsing that is a different story…

It is not JUST iPad Djays. The supported hardware list is actually massive and includes almost all Pioneer DDJ controllers, Traktors controllers, Denon controllers… https://www.algoriddim.com/hardware#ios you are acting like people actually use Djay at all in clubs… they don’t. Serato,Rekordbox & Traktor remain the mist used SW by far… BY FAR!!!

This is not a surprise. It is one of the controllers natively supported. He did say decks though and the DDJ-SZ is not a deck so and in all fairness to him you will not find a DDJ-SZ at a club unless someone brought it there…

As far as Djay being a professional solution I am not sure it would/could happen. The loss of Spotify is the ONE reason they have a chance though. While they currently still have Spotify support there was/is simply NO chance due to Spotify’s end user agreements. Look what happened when VDJ tried… Tidal won’t present the same issue as a.) Tidal is being used by other pro DJ apps and b.) Tidal is NOT Spotify as Djay will soon learn. Unfortunately Spotify is the single largest reason people even look at Djay as a viable option.

From here on out it will be support. I am talking hardware support. For any mods reading you’ve seen me around here for years, you know I base my comments on facts alone (unless otherwise noted as opinion whether it be mine or someone elses).
When frequenting the other DJ SW communities (Forums, social media pages & IRL) people will bring up Djay for Spotify and then for hardware support. Djay supports much of the pro HW out there and adding more to the roster as well as more defined features (screen support, multi page support, better platter support, etc.) added/modified will be the way from here on out and a focus on it should be payed. I hate to point out the obvious but Djay and DJ Player Pro are the big dogs in the mobile arena and Gabor Szanto JUST recently had a huge break that will be adding some serious bankroll into his arsenal. This presents an opportunity for him for basically take this all from right underneath you. Just saying you (as of now) have the serious advantage but a lot will change on July 1st. A LOT!!! Just be proactive about it is all…

Can you connect your iPad to decks in a club?
Oh wait… That’ll be a NO!
Djay for iOS is great for iPad DJ’s and nothing else

Djpro2 is amazing. And of course course you can loop. I use it with a pioneer ddj 400 and is great. Maybe you need a tutorial to learn about it.