why Togle Library Expanded is not working with SPACE key ?

Togle Library Expanded is not working with SPACE key , but it works with another Shortcut (any letter for example)

MacOS Sonoma .
Device Model Macbook Air M2
Version of operating system MACOS 14,5
Version of djay 5.2
Hardware/controllers used Rane one

Hi @Mauri_Moore, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):

Put it in the settings - Shortcuts - on “Open Format DJ Edits”

Kind regards,

Thanks BUT , not working at all .

Thanks for the follow up @Mauri_Moore. I don’t have access to a Mac at the moment so I’ve forwarded this onto engineering to see if they can replicate. I’ll report back when I have news. Thanks!

Hi @Mauri_Moore, engineering was able to replicate this and is looking into a fix. This should be addressed in the next update (likely 5.2.1) Thanks.

Yes, thanks for reporting this, @Mauri_Moore!

I also had the Library Toggle option programmed in my shortcuts and relied on it. But now I know it isn’t working anymore.

Hope they fix it soon in Yes, thanks for reporting this, @Mauri_Moore!

I also had the Library Toggle option programmed in my shortcuts and relied on it. But now I know it isn’t working anymore.

So, for the time being, I added another shortcut for the same functionality.

Greetings from the Netherlands!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.