Why when I change the rating (star rating) in Itunes it doesn't change it in Djay Pro AI?

Why when I change the star rating in Itunes it doesn’t change it on Djay Pro AI?

I also tried to remove the rating by not putting any stars but Djay always remains the old rating.

I installed Djay Pro AI 4.0.9 on a 2012 13 ‘’ MacBook PRO. MacOS Catalina operating system 10.15.7

Thank you in advance for all your suggestions or advice to solve this problem.

1 Like

I don’t have an answer for that, maybe it need to re-read the details on the file.

But I wanted to tell you that I used to use iTunes as my main library, but Apple discontinue iTunes.
I highly recommend moving to some other option because when you’ll need to do it quick, it’ll be hard.
So take your time and find something else that work for you.
I use Serato for my playlists and sync it with Djay pro.

[quote=“Fridmanator, post:2, topic:17996, full:true”]
I don’t have an answer for that, maybe it need to re-read the details on the file.

But I wanted to tell you that I used to use iTunes as my main library, but Apple discontinue iTunes.
I highly recommend moving to some other option because when you’ll need to do it quick, it’ll be hard.
So take your time and find something else that work for you.
I use Serato for my playlists and sync it with Djay pro.
[/quote

Thank you very much for your reply.

I’ll evaluate your valuable advice.

Hi @Sergio1,

Thank you for your post!

Have you tried re-importing the playlist/track after editing the star rating? There is no way for djay and iTunes to sync changes to file data and I believe that might be the problem in this scenario.

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you and have a nice day!

Thanks for your answer and your advice.

Yes, I’ve tried everything but there are some songs that just don’t want to know about the variations of the stars. The old evaluation always remains in Djay Pro. No it’s important. Thanks anyway for your interest.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.