Windows 10 - DJM900NXS2 issue

Thanks for the videos @Iamcubist. This is very helpful. I have forwarded these to the engineering team for further review and to see if they can replicate the issue.

Hi again @Iamcubist, I spoke with the engineering team and they had this to say:

1. You can change the settings in the Pioneer ASIO Utility while djay is open and running in parallel.
  2. As for why you should be able to make these adjustments with djay directly, we agree that this should be possible in most situations - as is the case for most users. However, itā€™s important to understand that with Windows there are a very high number of device drivers and application combinations that can lead to system specific bugs that can be challenging to identify, isolate and correct. So, if we can address this via the Pioneer Utility, this will be the fastest way to get you up and running.

Unfortunately it didnā€™t work.

I am going to replace the mixer anyway (selling the pioneer set up as a bundle).

If i buy the reliop rmx 95, will it work without any issues with windows?

Hi @Iamcubist, sorry that didnā€™t work. Regarding the Reloop RMX-95 this mixer is natively supported by djay and is plug and play on Windows. In addition, we have a close working relationship with Reloop and can typically offer tighter hardware integration with their equipment. Because of this, the RMX-95 is one of the few External Mixers that supports Neural Mix EQ mode.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s a bit disappointing but it was the final nail in the coffin for the pioneers kit.

Itā€™s now gone, no messing. I hated the turntables. I picked up a pair of Technics 1210 mk5s. I wish never sold mine in tjefirst place!

I need to to find a mixer. I am not sure i can go with the RMX-95 as my mates are all dvs sarato users and it appears the mixer wonā€™t work for them. So the search continues.

Iā€™ve gone my eye on a secondhand range MP2015.

1 Like

Please share what you end up choosing. Also, hereā€™s some more info that might help in your search:

We donā€™t have a specific article for Windows, but Iā€™m pretty sure they are the same.

My new setup has been ordered.

-X2 technics 1210 mk5s
-Eclar warm2 mixer
-Reloop Flux (apparently it works with Dejay and if not iā€™ll have to unfortunately use Sarato.
-midi fighter twister

I am going to keep my windows laptop for the time being.

@Iamcubist, please note that the Reloop Flux is currently NOT supported by djay.

Not officially anyway.

@7.55 mins

Iā€™ll give it a go and see how it runs.

Just be aware that some users have reported audio latency issues when using this on the iOS version of djay.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.