Windows still crashes, how I can Resolve this issue, this program is unusable

Windows still crashes

Hey mate, I wish I had a better suggestion, but you’d better get a Mac. The platform isn’t perfect; it can be limiting and very annoying to set up at times, yet it certainly trumps Windows stability-wise. You can also create software audio interfaces on the Mac, which eliminates the need for a dedicated sound card as long as your workflow is more or less basic. If you don’t use stem separation (NeuralMix), which you don’t on Windows anyway, a Mac laptop capable of running djay Pro fine might well cost you $100 or less on eBay/Craigslist. Look for a 2008-2010 Pro; you could easily swap out its HDD for an SSD, and max out the RAM, too. They’re also unofficially, yet straightforwardly upgradable to Mojave (see dosdude1), which is a prerequisite to run djay Pro.

Hi @oswpa,

Sorry to hear about the crashing on djay Pro for Windows. So that we can better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Please explain step-by-step the issue you are experiencing, what you expect to happen, and what actually happens. For example, in which mode are you using djay (e.g., Automix, 2-deck, etc.)? Does djay Pro completely crash and shut down on its own, or does it freeze? What exactly led up to the crash?
  2. Are you able to reproduce the crash, or does it seem to happen at random?
  3. What Windows OS version / hardware are you currently using?
  4. Do you have any controllers or other devices connected to your computer when this issue occurs?

Thanks in advance for the additional information! I look forward to hearing from you.

lol, get a Mac.

Get a KMG DJ 15 Windows laptop optimized for djing instead.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.