Wrong streaming label/tag when adding to collection playlist

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen): Ipad Pro 2022
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1): latest
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2): 5.1.6
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro): N/A

Summary of the issue:
When adding an apple music track to a DJ pro collection playlist it is tagged as Tidal.
Because Tidal change their terms not allowing to mix streaming services I cannot add anymore tracks.
Please note that I used to have Tidal/beatport but switch recently to Apple Music/beatport. So I have the same playlist in apple music that in Tidal. But I disable Tidal entirely so there is no reason whatsoever the added track should be tagged Tidal. It is possible though that I have old session/playlist from DJpro with the tidal same track which could cause the issue when adding the same track but from apple music in a new playlist.
This is blocking me from creating new playlist

How to reproduce the issue:
Well I woudl create a playlist with tracks from Tidal
Then remove/disable Tidal
Create a new playlist and add the same tracks but from apple music.
See if the tags are Tidal or Apple.
Please note I cannot test this as I stop entirelly my Tidal suscription

Hi @dolphinhouse,

1. First, log out of all streaming services from within djay.
  2. Next, log out of the streaming service apps on your iPad including any web browsers.
  3. Perform a Forced Restart of your iOS device: Force restart iPad - Apple Support
  4. Launch djay and only log into Apple Music and Beatport.
  5. You may notice some songs still saying they are Tidal, but they will be Apple Music/Beatport. In my experience, these eventually cleared up themselves, but you may find some still show the Tidal icon. In those cases if it still bothers you, you can try removing the song from the playlist and manually add it back direct from Beatsource.