X-Fader FX Options

Have an option to turn on or off key match while sync and tempo still adjusts.

Hi @Slim89, you can turn Match Key ON or OFF as shown below:

Once I move the fader with the crossfader fx on. It automatically comes on. I don’t want it to come in at all

1 Like

Well that is very odd. It should remain OFF by default. Can you please try to capture a video of this happening? If you can upload the video to a cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive and share a link to it here, that will help us to troubleshoot things.

Can you please also share more information about the hardware you are using, OS version and djay Pro 5.0 version? Thanks!

I see what he’s saying. So when the “crossfader FX” and “tempo blend” are both active and the crossfader is moved to the inactive deck side while the key lock is off on either deck, then key lock instantly turns back on. Would make sense to see a setting for Crossfader FX that says “Maintain Key Lock with Tempo Blend”

1 Like

Yes exactly !.. @Slak_Jaw do you still need video?

Yes, please @Slim89. This will make it easier to communicate to the engineering team. Thanks!

Also, can you please confirm if you are talking about Key Lock or Match Key? These are very different things.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.