X The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error 2003334207.)

Could you please help me with this problem. Cannot find the update in te Mac app store. Seems like everything is updated…thanks in advance…

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks to all of you for reporting this issue here on our Community. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you!

This is an issue that has been reported by djay users over the last few days, and our Development Team was able to fix this bug with SoundCloud in djay. :pray:

The issue has been fixed on djay Pro AI for Mac and the update should already be available on the Mac App Store. For djay Pro AI on iOS, the updated version with a fix for this issue should be available on the App Store in the next couple of days. Please update your app(s) when it’s available, and you should no longer encounter this issue.

Please feel free to reach out with any further feedback or questions, and thanks again for your patience while our team worked on a fix!

Hi @daja,

Could you please share a little more about the issue you’re encountering? Is it that you’re not able to find the latest version of djay Pro AI (version 4.0.2) on the App Store? Please tell me step by step what the issue is that you’re experiencing, and I’ll be happy to help.

Hey Emily,

I already found the update! Problem solved!

Thanks

David

1 Like