XDJ-RR Support Update

Hello,

The previous topic on this subject was closed without an update. I was wondering if there were any on supporting the Pioneer XDJ-RR as I am a DJay Pro 2 user and recently was offered this model as a controller. I managed to map the most regularly used touches but a complete integration would be much much better.

Thanks in advance for the update!

2 Likes

Hi @Minou,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our new community.

I added this thread to our issue tracking system in order to push the support of a native mapping for the XDJ RR. It would be great if other users share their votes.

5 Likes

Hello,

I also bought the XDJ-RR.
Please can you make this controller compatible?

That would be great!

Thank you very much!!!

Best regards,

Valentino

3 Likes

Hello,

I see that customers already were asking for this around december of 2018!
Almost 2 years later… Do you have any news about this topic?

Thank you very much!

Valentino

2 Likes

Hello,

Is there an update?

Thank you very much,

Valentino

1 Like

Hello,

No news as fas as I know :worried:

1 Like

Hello,

1 Like

Hello,

1 Like

Sad… and disappointing…

1 Like

Yeah… and in previous forum some people asked for it sincr 2018… :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hello Team…

Still no update for this controller support ? :cry:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Lukas… once again checking in if this support will come through or not ?

1 Like

Do you have any solution ? I have been using another controller for almost 2 years now instead of my gift… I would hate to have to sell it…

1 Like

Hello, just checking when support for the XDJ-RR might become available. It’s very frustrating not being able to use this controller which has become very popular in recent times. Thanks

1 Like

Hello Team!

Checking once again for update on native integration of XDJ-RR…

Been having this controller for 3 years now without being able to use it with djay…

Might just sell it and get another one instead

1 Like

Please support this one, it is my favourite controller, and DjayPro is getting paid by us. It would be amazing!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding native support of the XDJ-RR in djay.

As new information comes in about the possible support of this controller on either Mac, Windows or both - I will add it to this thread.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Looking forward to it… THX!

Can’t wait for this !!

Thanks a lot team !!

Yep still really need this