XDJ-XZ Native Support

Annnnnnnnnd found Neural Mix Controls in mapping! Woot! : )

1 Like

Ok both decks volume seems to only go through channel 1. Slight bleed on two but no levels. Anyone else?

1 Like

Ok figured this out and wanted to share in case to help someone else. Had to configure as an external mixer in audio settings and set channels accordingly. Woohoo! Ok, off to have fun. : )

3 Likes

@Kpod21 and @Scott1,

It looks like you’ve answered some of your initial questions already. :upside_down_face: The one question remaining that you both mentioned is regarding the main display screen. Please note that this isn’t currently supported.

Have fun! :headphones:

1 Like

Hi. I’m having the same issues but I did not understood what you did to make it work. Could you explain it to me like I’m a four year old please

Hey there, no problem! Just go into the preferences and in the audio setup it lets you choose internal or external mixer. Choose external, then choose each channel bank (1-2, 3-4, etc) that matches the XZ. So like 1-2 will be your left platter, 3-4 will be your right and they’ll match up on your channel faders. I still couldn’t find a way to control sampler volume but everything else shook out just fine. Really hope they add support for the screens on the XZ in the future! It’s the only reason I’m back on Rekordbox for the time being. If they get that, I might be back for good as being able to mix with the individual stems in real-time is just a beautiful thing! Good luck!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.