XDJ-XZ Native Support

This question was asked previously on April 27th and was answered incorrectly. So I am posting it again.

When will the XDJ-XZ be natively supported by Djay Pro?

Currenty (as of 8-11-20) it is NOT, despite what the other post claims. I have this board and it does not work.

the XDJ-XZ is also NOT in the official list of natively supported controllers and the closest thing I have been able to find is a very rudimentary midi mapping that really doesn’t work well at all, nothing worth really using anyway.

So - I pose the question once more - when will this controller be NATIVELY supported? i.e. plug and play, like most of the other Pioneer products. This platform (waveforms on jogwheels, etc) is the direction that Pioneer is moving. So to not support this piece of hardware is really an oversight.

Thank you,

t

Hi @DJ_LMNT

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our new community.

I added your vote to our issue tracking system for the request of providing a native mapping for the XDJ-XZ. It would be great if other users share their feedback and add supplemental likes in order to push the topic.

1 Like

I second this. Havent used djaypro since i got the XZ. And i will not until Its supported. Its the flagship!!

1 Like

Hey there, I am also waiting for the mapping for XDJ-XZ. As I have mapped the XDJ-RX2 by myself, I have also tried to map the XDJ-XZ but unfortunately it was not possible. PLEASE help us. I like your software but I cannot understand why the mapping usually takes so much time.
Thank you so much and best regards,
Felix

I’d also like the mapping. I just got the xz and was sad it’s not mapped. I’d love to be scooter to use djay pro still. Please map! Thanks.

Please release the XDJ-XZ mapping…