You guys would be on top of the dj

Djay Pro AI you guys could be on top of the world if you were just get the small things fixed. It’s a great software but you guys need to step your game up.

2 Likes

suggestions would be helpful. As it stands, this is not.
Tell the devs what you want, or what problems you’re having that you’d like addressed!

1 Like

I don’t see any feature of any other software that makes it significantly better than DJay Pro AI. Ultimately, there will probably always be things that one product offers and others don’t, or that are implemented better here than there.
It also depends a lot on the users themselves, especially whether they are willing to deal with a new software after possibly many years. You have your customized workflows, your familiar settings and also features, and that has often grown over years. And to get someone to give that up and basically start from scratch is inherently difficult.
So everyone has to look at what is important. For me, DJay Pro AI is the first choice, because I can work with the iPad and in a pinch with the iPhone - and even, when it comes down to it, without any controller or other external devices at all. And that is a unique selling point so far. But if Rekordbox finally comes with a mobile app with performance mode around the corner, as it was announced a few months ago for the beginning of 2023, I will of course also look at it.

4 Likes

I sent in several request for help/

again, that’s a little vague.
Help with what, specifically? Have you done a search here, on the community/user forum for answers/tips/tricks with your problems/issues/difficulties?
or is it a case of PEBCAK?

1 Like

Well that’s was an insightful post…

1 Like

Do you or @KidVector work for algoriddim Dj? Because my comment didn’t tag you or @KidVector. If you do work for them you should know my complaint. I appreciate your responses and I’m sure your expert advice would be helpfu. But I didn’t ask for it. Thank you. And @Chris_R keep working at it. It’s not an easy thing to do. Yes, they do make it convenient with the iPad and the iPhone option. Rekordbox has a mobile prep and edit app but not as convenient as DjproAI

@Esau_Galindo you are posting in a public user forum under the Questions section. This implies that you have a question for us in the community not the Algoriddim devs. None of us work for Algoriddim (unless it says “Algoriddim Staff” under the name). However, most of us are quite happy to share our knowledge and help out other users when possible.
If you want to have a public discussion or need help, then simply provide some details about your issues. If want to have a private discussion with Algoriddim staff, then perhaps this isn’t the right place.

2 Likes

Yes, still there is Rekordbox for mobile devices only for preparations, but with the release of the DDJ-Flx4 was announced an app with performance mode to work with it properly as a DJ.

You seem very unpleasant.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.