Your purchases are linked to a different account

Hello. I’ve been using my Pro subscription for a while now to use DJay on an iPad Pro, an iPhone, and a Windows 10 laptop.

Everything was working right until I changed my Google account password.

Now, my Apple devices are still working correctly, but my Windows laptop is no longer working.

I’m able to log into the Algoriddim account manager in Windows with my Google account. The message is " Party on! Redirecting back to djay… Please return to djay if it is not opened automatically. You can then close this window.", but in Windows, when I try to restore my purchases, the message is always the same “Your purchases are linked to a different account”.

I don’t know what else I can do. Please help me.

My computer is an ASUS TUF F15 with Windows 10, 16 GB RAM and 500 Gb SSD. (Trying) to run the last version of DJay (that was previously working well). Using Pioneer DDJ-SB2.

Hi @Chirro_Peres,

Thanks for your message. Here are a couple of things to note/check in order to share your djay PRO license between multiple devices / different platforms:

1. Log in with a djay account on the device where you purchased your license (from what I can see this is on your iOS device).
  2. Then log in with the same djay account on your other devices (e.g. your Windows laptop).
  3. Ensure you are using the same login method for your djay account on all your devices.
  4. You can use any login method (e.g. Apple, Google, Microsoft, password) irrespective of which store you used to purchase your djay subscription.
  5. Please note that e.g. signing in with “Sign in with Apple” for your djay account will not automatically give djay access to your Apple purchases, and likewise signing in with your Windows account will not automatically give djay access to your purchases on the Microsoft Store.

Please let us know if that resolves your issue.