Denon MCX 8000

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
When are you going to support the new Denon MCX8000?
Photo of Radu Alexandru Sipetan

Radu Alexandru Sipetan

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Hans Mulleur

Hans Mulleur

• 2 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
can djay pro be use on the denon mcx8000 controller?
Photo of Dysfunk DJ

Dysfunk DJ

• 262 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Can if you map it yourself. Why would you though when it's a standalone and serato controller?
Photo of Hans Mulleur

Hans Mulleur

• 2 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
I would like to to do to access my Spotify account. Would it be possible?
Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 4048 Posts
  • 390 Reply Likes
Hi,

the Denon MCX 8000 is not natively supported but I added your post as a mapping request internally.

Cheers,Lukas E.
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Any reason why it is not supported and is there any plans to support?
Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 4047 Posts
  • 388 Reply Likes
As I said above, the controller is not supported so far. We are adding support to controllers which gain a lot of user requests.
So the best would be to keep on pushing the topic.
Thank you.

Cheers,
Lukas E.
Photo of Kesjo Saaf

Kesjo Saaf

• 12 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Please support for the denon mcx 8000 and the option to play music offline in spotify.
Photo of Bene Lemezlovas

Bene Lemezlovas

• 5 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
please support for the MCX 8000...pleaseeee
Photo of Dysfunk DJ

Dysfunk DJ

• 262 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Quite often controllers are purchased on the frills that they offer. In this case standalone with denon DJ engine as well as hybrid Serato. The denon sold as a worlds first and people buy into it. However once people try the controller with the SOFTWARE then people start to change there mind about it and seek to other SOFTWARE companies for support.

Always always always look at SOFTWARE first. This will determine what style you like to play, how you want to preform and so forth. Once you have found the right software that fits in with your style, needs etc then look at controllers that are best suited to that software including compatible ones and finally that fits your budget. This method will save you $1000's and even though there is never the perfect SOFTWARE and controller combo at least you will be close.
Photo of djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments

• 836 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
I know NO ONE that buys a controller before software.
Photo of Miguel Gomes da Silva

Miguel Gomes da Silva

• 8 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
I love Djay PRO (and I think I will love even more with the new Denon MCX8000 - Algoriddim people, could you please make us all a favour and turn it as one of the natively supported. It will be most appreciated, I am sure! Thanks in advance Lukas, best, Miguel.
Photo of Kai Eldagsen

Kai Eldagsen

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ich bin seit einiger Zeit auch Besitzer des MCX8000. Super Controller mit Serato. Viel lieber würde ich aber DJay Pro damit benutzen, weil ich schon seit Jahren großer Fan der Software bin. Und Spotify ist auch ein riesen Argument hierbei! Wäre toll, wenn ihr ihn mappen könntet, liebe Algoriddimer! Und macht weiter so mit DJay!!! Greetz, Kai
Photo of Kenyon Rudds

Kenyon Rudds

• 1 Post
  • 2 Reply Likes
I also have a mcx8000. I would love to have native support for the spotify access.
Photo of Jimmy Santos

Jimmy Santos

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Dis you ever try mapping yourself?
Photo of Gontie

Gontie

• 120 Posts
  • 19 Reply Likes
Specially when you know that except Mixvibes and Djay Pro, all others software does natively support it or have a 100% working mapping.
Photo of TIGERblank

TIGERblank

• 6 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Is posible in the next update native support for Denon MCX8000?
Photo of Alessio Ferraretto

Alessio Ferraretto

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Where can i find map for denon mcx8000 ??
:D

if you support mac version with native map for denon mcx8000 i purchase it!
i use serato now in pc, and djay in my ipad!
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I am really disappointed and upset. It has been 8 months that this controller has been in the market and it is still not supported by this software, but is supported by all other major DJ software.

Worst part is that I paid for DJay Pro license and cant even use it ... I WILL MAKE SURE PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE THEY ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT WITH POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
Photo of Lukas E

Lukas E, Official Rep

• 4048 Posts
  • 390 Reply Likes
Hey there,

all your feedback is getting forwarded internally, we are sorry that there is no mapping so far but will keep you posted about further updates.

Cheers,Lukas E.
Photo of Kesjo Saaf

Kesjo Saaf

• 12 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
please support for the denon mcx 8000 and the option to play music offline in spotify that's really needed.
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Then please tell me how to get reimbursed for license purchase. Since I can't use the software, then you have breached your terms of service.
Photo of Dysfunk DJ

Dysfunk DJ

• 262 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Joaquin can you tell me where it does say the 8000 is supported?
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
No wheree, it doesn't seem to be supported. I purchased my license while I was using a ddj-sx2 which I had for 1 months then upgraded to the 8000
Photo of djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments

• 836 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Then why would you get refunded and how did they breach the terms?

So, you use the software with your controller and then you upgrade and you want them to refund your money since you upgraded to a controller that is not supported.

That is laughable! Do your homework before you buy new toys.

Lukas has said REPEATEDLY that if enough people request it, they will map it.
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Do you not have anything better to do than be in these forums looking after comments ? I hope they are paid well to moderate. I have waited 8 months for mappings to be released or formal support ,every other large software maker supports it, but then again, your agenda seems to be focused on trolling others. Thisbis why I don't waist my time posting in these forums, it's people like you that make the world a bitter place.
Photo of djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments

• 836 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Your lack of research and planning is no one's fault but your own. Period!

People only call someone else a troll when they know they are wrong and have no other leg to stand on.

Then you go and threaten by saying "I will make sure everyone knows this. Go ahead! YOU didn't do your research!

It is a LONG standing policy of this company, which I am not part of, to ONLY map controllers when there is a great request for it. In fact, Lukas said that in the post.

So, quit being a cry baby and move on. And quit accusing people of trolling when you have not done your research.
Photo of Ron G. L Williams

Ron G. L Williams

• 21 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I would buy the Denon mc7000 if I was able to use it algoriddim Djay & Spotify

Ron G. L Williams

• 21 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I'd bought the Denon mc 4000 and returned it, because I would rather have the Denon mc7000.
Photo of Jesse Sanchez

Jesse Sanchez

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Really liking my Denon MC7000 too! Algoriddm, make it happen with supporting this controller! Missing Spotify and all my cue points in DJay Pro.

Ron G. L Williams

• 21 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
It was mentioned by a Denon rep in a YouTube video about using the Denon MC7000 with Spotify
Photo of Joaquin Fagundo

Joaquin Fagundo

• 19 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Do you not have anything better to do than be in these forums looking after comments ? I hope you are paid well to moderate. I have waited 8 months for mappings to be released or formal support ,every other large software maker supports it, but then again, your agenda seems to be focused on trolling others. This is why I don't waist my time posting in these forums, it's people like you that make the world a bitter place.
(Edited)
Photo of djmagicmoments

djmagicmoments

• 836 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Your lack of research and planning is no one's fault but your own. Period!

People only call someone else a troll when they know they are wrong and have no other leg to stand on.

Then you go and threaten by saying "I will make sure everyone knows this. Go ahead! YOU didn't do your research!

It is a LONG standing policy of this company, which I am not part of, to ONLY map controllers when there is a great request for it. In fact, Lukas said that in the post.

So, quit being a cry baby and move on. And quit accusing people of trolling when you have not done your research.
Photo of Dysfunk DJ

Dysfunk DJ

• 262 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Just a thought this one Joaquin. Maybe Denon themselves don't want it supported as they already have a software partner - Serato. Magic moments did have a point though. Always do your research first and see which controllers are supported. Who knows it may or may not be supported. In the meantime though happy mixing. Oh btw the 8000 works like a charm with djplayer pro professional. There is a mapping over at dj tech tools.
(Edited)
Photo of Jimmy Santos

Jimmy Santos

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Are you using or have you used this mapping on the mcx8000 successfully?
Photo of Poor Ragged Rascal

Poor Ragged Rascal

• 18 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
I vote for the MCX8000 controller to be natively supported as well. Has there been enough support to get started on this yet. Is this something you all are working on?
Photo of Poor Ragged Rascal

Poor Ragged Rascal

• 18 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
The MCX8000 won DJ tech Magazine controller of the year. This really needs to be natively supported. It would be good for us DJ's and good for Algoriddim. Win win.