5.1.2 Local Music playlist menu glitching

Hi there, thank you for the update. The app didn’t suddenly stop playing in the hour i was playing it. But a new problem occurs. When I am selecting my songs from the original apple playlist folder (the one with music i bought.) Every couple of minutes the menu glitches and I am back at the top of the menu. Using an iPad 9th gen 17.3.1 with your new 5.1.2 version. Did not have the issue in one of the other menus (tidal, apple music) for the short time i was trying it out.

Hi @Jan_Gipman,

Thanks for the update. Can you please try to capture a video of this, upload it to your Dropbox/Google Drive, enable the necessary sharing permissions, and share a link to the video here? This will help to clearly communicate your issue to the engineering team so they can attempt to reproduce it locally. Thanks!

Fotostream You can see that when I come back from the “remember me” song. I am back at the top of the menu.

Thanks for the video @Jan_Gipman. This is very helpful. I have forwarded it to the engineering team for further review. I’ll report back when I have news.

Hi @Jan_Gipman, I spoke with engineering and they were unable to reproduce this issue. It could be because the Local Music library is being updated by iOS behind the scenes. Have you made any changes to your Apple Music library via the mac or iOS recently?

Arrgg that’s a bummer. The only thing I have changed is that I reactivated my apple music subscription after Djay introduced it. But the way it works I think I switch back to Tidal. It keeps pushing me towards there iCloud service which messes up my owned music. Within Djay it also becomes a mess because in the app Streaming music and owned music both have the same icon. Especially with neural mix that gets really confusing.

Thank you for getting back though.

You’re welcome @Jan_Gipman. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. I’ll pass your comment onto the team to see if they have any other suggestions.

I went back into the apple music app and reconnected the iPad with my computer. Problem seems to be solved, so it was an iOS thing. So your answer did help.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Deck Music Source icons same for Apple Music and Local Music

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.