5.2.3 crashed 2 times when searching for songs

How’s it looking? It’s been a month now :grimacing:

1 Like

@Fresh27 it’s coming soon…

1 Like

I got a gig coming up, will it be out within the next 30h ?

Not that soon @Fresh27

At an event and all my songs are not in my playlist unless I restart :rage:. 2nd time this week. Like 95% is missing. Form djay play list system

1 Like

Hi @Five-0, this sounds like a different issue. Please create a new Bug Report topic for this so we can properly troubleshoot and track it for you. Thanks!

1 Like

Damn, if you know what causes the problem, what can we do in order to avoid it from happening?

Hi @Fresh27, have you tried any of the workarounds suggested above?

Unfortunately, we do not have any additional workaround suggestions to offer other than the ones already discussed.

I have experienced no crashes using the work arounds. Patiently waiting for the update. I’m glad you all are taking the time to make sure most of the bugs are sorted out🙏

Thanks for the feedback @Five-0

• Device model Lenovo PC:
  • Version of operating system (windows 11):
  • Version of djay (Latest full):
  • Hardware/controllers used (Without):

Lot of Djay crashes:with automix window on main screen

My main screen is organised with a dedicated window to automix listing, and the app crashes several time. Ressources seems heavy and maybe bugs in the latest Djay version, really slow in full version.

Best

Hi @JustineB, please use search before creating new topics. I believe what you are describing is the same as the issues discussed in this topic so I have merged yours here. This is a known issue which should soon be fixed when 5.2.4 releases. In the meantime, there are some workarounds suggested above:

Thanks for your reply, absolutely

Same here! From time to time songs are missimg or grayed until restart

I am, I’m not using the sidebar and not searching for songs, this way I haven’t been experiencing crashes but it’s super limiting regarding my sets and going with the flow. Is searching for songs actually part of the problem?
Is there a more clear timeline than „soon“?

Hi @Fresh27, we don’t share timelines or release dates. These things depend heavily on the results of our beta testing so providing specific a date isn’t feasible. Thanks for understanding.

I have no problem when searching for song

It’s very strange that when there was a problem with Apple music songs, a problem caused by Apple themselves and not a software issue there was an update rolled out within a week I think,
Here we are with an homegrown issue and it’s been over a month.
Who are the development team working for?

Latest update is now out. I’ve managed to download on iOS anyway :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, 5.2.4 has been released. Please see linked topic below for details.

1 Like