Ableton Link missing on Mac djay pro settings

Hi,

I don’t see the Ableton Link option in the advanced settings of Djay Pro on my Mac.

The screenshots of the settings seem different from the online documentation. I can see an options to sign in to my djay pro account, recording options, video etc., but nothing about Ableton Link. I’m using 5.0.3 with a reloop buddy (if that makes any difference).

I’m new to this, so I might have missed something, but can’t see Ableton link in any Djay Pro settings.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Carbolight, the Ableton Link switch should be on the main Settings page. Please provide screen shots of this page on your device. Thanks

Hi, here is the advanced setting page:

Thanks!

Wasn’t there an issue reported recently where Ableton Link wasn’t showing when using an external mixer setup? Algoriddim had confirmed and said it would be fixed.

Here it is:

1 Like

Thanks @Carbolight, but I need to see your Main Settings page, not the Advanced Settings page. I don’t have access to a Mac right now, but this is what it looks like on Windows and iOS:

Hi, here is the first page of the settings:

Thanks.

Thanks @Carbolight, you should find it here:

I’ve found it! The setting is under the master volume, not in the settings dialogs. It doesn’t seem to say that in the docs, so I guess this is different for Mac. Hopefully others will find this useful.

Thanks for the speedy support though :slight_smile:

awesome - you beat me too it! Just found it. Thanks :slight_smile:

You’re welcome @Carbolight, happy to help!

1 Like

That’s bizarre! Why put the Ableton Link setting under main volume? No wonder he couldn’t find it!

:rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.