Ableton Link

The lack of ableton link or midi clock output is the only thing keeping me from using djay. It’s amazing software but these are glaring omissions. Please add!

This is the 3rd most requested feature in these forums, after Spotify Offline and Midi Learn on iPad. Spotify offline isn’t even technically possible so this really feels like the #2 realistic feature.

Really really hoping someone at Algoriddim sees these forums. If we can’t get Ableton Link, could we at least get MIDI clock out? I really want to like Djay Pro but the wait for these features is agonizing.

The wait for this is agonizing, especially since the iOS version has had it for 5 months now.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Ableton Link feature.

I really hope you add following feature;
Ableton Link feature that allows different dj apps. syned via wi-fi, which would be super helpful especially when djing with spotify tracks on Djay Pro for Mac. A lot of times, users like me do not have the track download in hard drive but want to sync some samples from other apps.

Is iAbletin link on the way ?
Are you guy s working on it already ?

You mean the sample quantization is not even present in the app. Yeahh…you got a point…

1 Like

One thing to remember for the guys out there like me…
DJ PLAYER PRO has no Spotify integration, which is a big big big plus on the side of Djay Pro…

We all would pay extra as an add-on…no problem at all. COME ONNN ALGORIDM…PLEASE MAKE ABLETON LINK AVAILABLE TO YOUR LOYAL USERS.

I put here also my +1 as I would see Ableton Link implemented in Djay Pro of course!

And I cannot imagine to mix with a keyboard ans a mouse anymore impo! :wink:
New Djay version for iPad/iPhone is just excellent now. Good job to the devs that included a bunch of our requests, for a annual subscription but anyway it worth it.

Mimimimimi!

Plus 1

Plus 1! please!!

This feature is highly demanded but you guys still keep us in the dark! I regularly cone to the algoriddim support area hoping one day there will be miracle news! But nope not even a small note if it can be expected anytime soon. Am getting tired!

I get it. I am involved in some sort of software development myself. In that regard I’m not angry if they take a careful approach, but the communication is lacking here. If they would say something like:" It’s in the pipeline but we can’t say when it will be ready." I would shut up and wait patiently. But they in general are not very communicative , which makes it hard as a user to contribute! Unfortunately most responses either say give your like to keep pushing this, or that they’ll forward it. But seldom is there a follow up…

Still nothing? Please let us know if you considered it or are working on it. Just a little feedback/communication would be cool!

I wish algoriddim would get their move on! It’s only unique feature is still the Spotify Colab. As soon as another dj app (Traktor) gets that or the apple counterpart… Good luck

tested serato/launchpad /iMaschine with ableton link and it worked beautifully- Im waiting and waiting for Algoriddim to deploy… I think we are about to hit 1yr and nothing yet… Maybe for X-mas??? lol

I JUST CAME!!!  LOL I remember when this was 1st brought up about 4 years ago… Thank You…You guys rock…

Dear Algoriddim

We love your software but for us to be more creative we need ABLETON LINK or the very least some sort of midi clock sync feature to enable drum machines, synths and samplers to be properly synced while DJing.

I think their are a lot of people that want this feature among others (Spotify Offline)
but this you actually have control over implementing.

Yes,Still nothing. The Software Engineers must be on holidays for the summer??? Wait no…i think they fired them cause there hasn’t been an update in eons. Perhaps they are negotiating a merger with InBrands? I should send them a mix of me trying to Dj and sync some ableton plugins using my Push. Yes…let lock them in a room and make them listen to all of us trying to sync our gear with Djay Pro.
Algoriddim my hair is getting grey waiting!!!