Add support for Denon Prime Go

Hi All, Thanks for your continued feedback about the Prime Go. Our Dev Team is aware of the latest firmware updates and is looking into what native support we might be able to add for djay. I’ll keep you posted with updates, so please stay tuned!

5 Likes

I just got the Prime Go and would love to be able to use it with DJay Pro. Any updates on this becoming available please?

Have there been any updates to this request for Denon GO support?

Thank you

Still waiting over a year now for Djay Pro AI to support Denon Prime hardware screens. I’ve already started transitioning all our DJ systems to Virtual DJ because of the awesome way it allows you to control everything in the software including the excellent Stems 2.0 right from the Denon Prime 4 & Go touchscreens. Even when I VJ I can see the video master, left, & right screens on the Denon Prime 4 and Prime Go screens. I can even shut the computer away in clamshell mode under the controller and control all features of the software from the touchscreens.

Not that I’m aware of although you can midi map the controls which some
have done but they comment that the jog wheels and screen are still not
able to map at all or correctly.

Jace

1 Like

Hello,
Anything updates on this highly requested feature for the Denon Prime Go. Please make it happen so I can purchase DJAY Pro, this is the only thing keeping me from purchasing.

3 Likes

Please add support for the Prime go please🙏

3 Likes

Please add Prime GO support!

2 Likes

Please add support for the Prime GO.

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest in adding support for the Denon Prime Go. I have logged this internally with the dev team. Please use the Vote button at the top right of this page so we can gauge user demand for this. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Right! The Jog Wheels go Crazy if you touch them Slamming in either a Reversing or Forwarding of the track, which No One wants to Hear. It’s Embarrassing to be Honest. Almost Everything Maps but that.

1 Like

The big win with all of the Prime Devices would be getting their screens to work. Imagine plugging in a phone, and having DJay with its stems grids and all its goodness showing up on the 7" or 10" Prime screens.

1 Like

Im about to sell my Denon Prime Go, waited way too long for Algorridim to support it. Such great software but as DJTT says basically the only thing holding back from pros taking it seriously is the hardware support. It sucks. And for me, djay 5.0 is a solid update, but it came too late, and knowing alogriddim itll be 2028 before we get something worth talking about again.
ANd PS. the staff always talk total crap in these forums like “we’ll keep you posted” and then years go by with nothing. its just typically PR speak crap and it doesn’t deserve patronage.We get it, you dont have the resources or priority for our controller, say that or nothing, dont promise us the devs are “actively looking into it”…because guess what, you lost my subscription over it.

2 Likes

You all need just remember couple of things:

2 companies are always involved

• if hw company i.e. Denon doesn’t allow integration, there’s nothing Algoriddim can do, just try to get the deal (like Denon might say as a bad example “if you do the integration we will see you in court”)

• if hw company doesn’t give enough support for integration, we will see as years long delay support from Algoriddim

Been there, done that, seen this in very big hw/sw company how product owners and business managers do these kind of decisions not allowing integrations happen in “decent time”.

And I’ve seen and heard so stupid reasons for not allowing integrations :crazy_face: :face_vomiting:

But as Laidback Luke dropped Denon, there’s something going on in that company.

4 Likes

Well, in this case Denon is not to blame. The Denon SDK does allow integration. Virtual DJ has full excellent support for the Prime Go:

1 Like

Yeah… is it free to use Denon SDK or do you need to pay for it like annual subscription fee?
If it’s expensive, how to cover up the yearly cost?

It seems that the SDK is locked and you need to have a deal from Denon to allow 3rd party sw’s to connect

4 Likes

I would love to have the Denon Prime Go supported. DJay Pro is awesome and would have an up on Serato Pro (not supported) and Virtual DJ Pro (too cumbersome and limited). Please give us this one; you will get lots of sales when you do.

Still waiting and hoping here

thanks to this post i succeed in mapping the Prime Go jogwheels with Djay !

so with some time we could at least create a full midi mapping for Djay. i could try this weekend.
but of course full native Djay support of the Prime Go would be awesome!

4 Likes

Losing faith on official support.
Can someone post their best/most successful mapping?
As a community we can perhaps help one another improve the support for the Prime GO.

3 Likes