Add support for Denon Prime Go

hi
here is a beginning with basic functions working (jogwheels, eq)
i need to continue :slight_smile:
PRIME GO.djayMidiMapping (7.7 KB)

2 Likes

You are awesome! Fantastic work!

1 Like

Looks like this is going to be a bit tougher.
This mapping works pretty nice on iPad mini 6
Ipad Mini 6 requires camera power adapter
Barely (only play pause on M1 iPad 12.9
Ipad Pro 12.9 can plug directly usb C to B

Lots of work aheadā€¦ maybe multiple mappings based on device

PrimeGo djGeronimo.djayMidiMapping (18.1 KB)

Here are some more basic controls.
Anyone can help with jog wheels?

Working on Ipad Mini 6 and M1 Ipad 11 & 12.9 Pros
Looks like M2 ipad Proā€™s require re-map of some controls

Lights i guess have zero chance until Algoriddim decides.

2 Likes

hi
iā€™ve just tried on my iPad pro and itā€™s true there are some differences for the jogwheels to work compared to the Mac version. Here it a setting which seems to work :

Note A1 : Deck 1 - Scratching mode - advanced type button
CC55 : Deck 1 - action : not defined
CC77 : Deck 1 - action scratch - advanced : type rotary (absolute value) - speed : 5% - Reaction : 150%

Tell me is it this also works for you
Regards

2 Likes

Hi
here is the DjGeronimo mapping file corrected for the jogwheels!
it works on my iPad Pro with the Prime Go
PrimeGo djGeronimo2.djayMidiMapping (17.4 KB)

regards

sorry
another version with an update : the vumeters now works on the Prime Go ! (although not linked to the faders, i donā€™t know whyā€¦)
regards
PrimeGo djGeronimo2.1.djayMidiMapping (18.2 KB)

1 Like

Superb work JiPenade

Anyone can help with buttons lights toggle?

Yeahā€¦ what official support :)) I feel like this is such an easy fixā€¦ like a copy paste thingā€¦ come on Algoriddim help us

This is really awesome! Thanks so much JiPenade! the last file that you posted works for Macbook pro and I only had to replace the tempo slider settings with the ones you made in the first file posted otherwise it was bouncing everywhere.

now the only buttons that donā€™t work are: Hot cue, loop, Roll and bank. Everything else works like a charm on Mackbook pro.

1 Like

Can someone that owns a mapped Denon Go tell me what exactly cant be mapped, besides the screens of course.

Thanks JiPenade. Thereā€™s a request for this over on the Engine DJ community. Iā€™ve cross-referenced.
https://community.enginedj.com/t/prime-go-integration-to-algoriddim-djay-pro-ai/38662

1 Like

Consider me interested in this! : )

Donā€™t hold your breath. Been asking for this since the Prime Go was
released to no avail.

released to no avail.

1 Like

released to no avail.

Any progress with the full integration of the Djay Pro software into Prime Go ??? It would truly be awesome if this was finally mapped ! Please vote above everyone (top left in blue) so the developers take notice . Current count stands at 44 . lets send the vote count up :rocket: :dizzy: :milky_way:

How is this topic ā€œsolvedā€? We are still waiting for official support and functionality

2 Likes

Hi @salsaweb, topics are marked as solved when the suggestion has been forwarded to the dev team. This allows our team to focus on answering other questions and topics. However, this does not mean the topic is closed for further discussion. We continue to monitor all comments in these topics. Thanks!

2 Likes