Add "Up Next" Automix Feature from iPad djay to macOS

Hi guys, I have attached onedrive links below to two videos. The first one is from an iPad that shows an Automix starting with “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” on deck 1 and “Happy” queued up on deck 2 with “The Next Episode” due to follow up after “Happy”.

Now if I wanted to react to the crowd and think that it’s best to have “Family Affair” play after “Let Me Blow Ya Mind”, I can drag that above “Happy” in the “Up Next” section and it queues it up on deck 2 and “Happy” will then play after “Family Affair” and then “The Next Episode” after “Happy”. This is great and I love it!

How do I do this on MacOS??? If I try this on my MacBook, it doesn’t work. If I drag “family affair” to the top of the automix list, “Happy” will still be on deck 2. If I drag “family affair” to deck 2 then it overwrites “Happy” and “Happy” is just gone from my Automix list. The “up next” functionality is missing from the MacOS version. Please see the videos below

Ipad
Ipad video

Macbook
Macbook MacOS video

Yes, also confused why the “Up Next” feature of AutoMix is not present in MacOS. The “Up Next” is available on iPad but not MacOS.

Yes, it’s such a small thing to fix and I really wish they would add it to the MacOS version (which should be the most complete version of the software). It would solve such a big problem for my particular use case

Thanks for the suggestion. I have forwarded this to the dev team for consideration. In the meantime, please use the blue Vote button at the top left so we can gauge user demand for this feature. Thanks!

Great thanks, it’s such a clutch feature for certain use cases. I know most probably wont need it, but for my workflow it’s really necessary. Plus it’s already implemented in your iPad version so bringing the feature to the MacOS version hopefully should be quite easy for the dev team.

You’re welcome @Peter2022