After 4.0.2 update, lost ability to sync tracks

After installing the update (4.0.2), I lost the ability to sync tracks!

-JasonSwizzle

Hi @JasonSwizzle,

I’ve moved your post over to the Bug Reports category so we can better assist you and track the issue you’ve described. Sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve encountered with syncing. So we can take a closer look, could you please tell us the following:

1. What device are you currently using?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Please explain step-by-step the issue you are experiencing, what you expect to happen, and what actually happens. The more detail you can provide for us to reproduce the issue, the easier it will be to troubleshoot and get to the bottom of this.

Thanks in advance for the additional information!

1 Like

Hey Emily!

The issue resolved itself through a reboot… well, my phone died (lol)! It’s working perfectly now, but now there is another issue with looping! I was able to activate loops on Que points, now, the loops are fixated to the grid. I don’t know if there’s a setting where I can revert this back to the previous, or if this is a permanent change! I really hope not because some loops begin off grid, so to speak! Hope y’all visit my profiles on IG and TikTok (JasonSwizzle) as I use DJay to make the blends that I do!

Sincerely,
Jason Swan aka Swizzle

• DJay Version 4.0.2
  • iOS 16 (Developer Beta)
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max
  • Loops no longer set to Que points (only to grid)

Hey Jason, Thanks for the update! That’s great to hear sync is working as expected now. And we appreciate you sharing your mixes you make with djay! :fire:

Regarding your question about loops snapping to the beat grid, there is a setting you can toggle off for this in Settings > General in the Cue points & Loops section called “Snap Loops to Beat Grid”. If you haven’t done so, try toggling that off and let me know if this fixes the problem for you. Here’s a screenshot for where to find the setting:

2 Likes

Hey Emily,

OOHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I appreciate you and everyone @ Algoriddim! Y’all are awesome, and I hope to work with y’all in the near future!

Sincerely,

Jason Swan Aka Swizzle!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.