šŸ“£ ANNOUNCEMENT: Apple Music integration with djay!

Hi. Has anyone has trouble signing in to Apple Music on the app? My Apple Music app is working fine on my iPad but when I click on sign in on the DJ AI Pro app it just keeps going back to the login page. Iā€™ve checked all software is up to date which is it.

Can anyone help me?

Just a guess, but are you still logged into the Apple Music app and have it running when you try to log in though DJay Pro?

Hi. Yes Iā€™m logged into it on my iPad but the app isnā€™t running whilst Iā€™m trying to login on the DJ Pro app

1 Like

Does neural mix work with Apple Music?

Cheers, Bart.

1 Like

Nope it doesnā€™t work with neural mix. Not surprised by that though with Tidal.

I have been ripping CDs with Apple Music and now even with tracks I have downloaded locally to my iPad, I canā€™t use stems with music Iā€™ve purchased. What gives?

You canā€™t use stems in music that you already own?

Not the ones downloaded from my music library.

1 Like

tldr: Make sure you have ā€œLocal Musicā€ selected.

Did you select the correct source? The introduction of Apple Music has given us a new music source ā€œApple Musicā€ - any music in there wonā€™t be able to play stems. Your local music should be in there but it should also be in ā€œLocal Musicā€ - if you play it from there, no limitations should apply. Please see the screenshot for more clarity.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification

Thank you I was worried Iā€™d have to download my entire Apple library and reload via iCloud. Thank you!

:pensive: sad face :pensive: :upside_down_face: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: sad face :disappointed: sad face :disappointed:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tidal updated Terms of Service & Price Increase

Hello everyone. With the djay 5.1.5 release, you can now create and edit Apple Music playlists from within djay.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, we are releasing the v5.1.5 update today. Please see the topic below for more information!

Have a good day!

Hats off to you guys for getting this done! Iā€™m a longtime Traktor DJ Pro user and it feels like itā€™s on its way out.

However, I need integration with downloaded Apple Music DRM files. You simply canā€™t trust internet connections for live sets. Give me that and I and many others will ditch Traktor in a flash!

Cannot load traks from Apple Music . What to do ?

This is a known issue and apparently it is on Appleā€™s side of things and not Algoriddim

Hi @bayrachnyialexeyi,

As @maurizio_T shared, we are aware of this issue and are working as fast as possible to resolve it.

Please watch this topic for more information.

1 Like