📣 ANNOUNCEMENT: djay version 5.2 for macOS/iOS/Android and djay version 5.2.9604.0 for Windows

This video might be useful.

1 Like

In testing, I reached the conclusions. significant improvement in neural, with my mac m2 it was perfect even without analyzing the tracks. using phase DJ, I practice using hid. opportunities. I’m using my Traktor Kontrol Z2, it asked for the configuration of the LEDs in relation to the previous version. When mixing, the pitch improved, but it still doesn’t give me confidence in longer mixes, above 3 compacs it starts to go out of BPM, that slowness in the image oscillation if bpm bothers me a lot, using traktor or virtual dj when I’m mixing when it equals the If you hit your ear, it’s difficult to get the beats out. another suggestion would be to insert another decimal place in the BPM to make the mix even more interesting. However, I’m enjoying seeing the developments, I believe it has everything it needs to dominate the market.

1 Like

Thanks for that

But that method would have limitations - My smartcrates are inside my desktop Serato folder

Last thing I need is serato going sideways because of this.

I will wait on further improvements to the process.

Virtual DJ is able to read the crates (external SSD)

BTW

FLX10 Djay integration is brilliant. The screen works as well. Though no waveforms. But it’s good :+1:t5:

1 Like

Well done Algoriddim!

I’m super stoked to be able to use my Flx10 with Djay Pro this summer. And it’s definitely a step up from the mapping for the DDJ-1000.

More onscreen info would have been great but since I’m using the controller with my Macbook Pro anyways, it’s not a huge issue as I have the waveforms there. And of course I would have loved to have had access to the native Pioneer fx in the (standalone?) mixer section of the Flx10, but understand that is not possible at this time.

For me, the cherry on the sunday was being able to use the parts/stems buttons and have access to better sounding stems than Rekordbox currently offers.

Congrats to all who made this update possible!!! :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback @djantona. I’ve passed this onto the team :smiley:

2 Likes

There needs to be a better way for DJ Pro to scan files

Any chances to improve sound quality on Android phones (and Mixtour Pro). Currently, sound quality is like MP3 128 kbps. Really disported with this. Not suitable for Live use. Windows sound wuality is there but my Pixel 6 sound sucks. Same controller. Which is weird as it’s bus powered, so I guess it’s down to Android audio codecs. Not mentioning that Neural mixing does not work at all.

Hola hay alguna manera posible de utilizar auto mix en mezcla externa en una controladora pioneer rx3 agradecería mucho una respuesta gracias