📣 ANNOUNCEMENT: New Hardware Support Update

Thanks @Slak_Jaw, I did use the search for a couple of keywords but couldn’t find it. Thanks for the update. Hopefully soon. I want to get new gear. lol

1 Like

You’re welcome @Stevie_Ray

Lol. I see what you did there… Well played :wink:

Almost a month after the last reply, little slip of the tongue please :pray:

2 Likes

Pioneer XDJ 1000 MkII HID support, please!

Have they announced any new hardware? Looking into the Roland DJ 707M.

1 Like

Where is the announcement? Checking this form almost everyday, almost 2 months, still nothing :pensive:

Hello everyone! Thanks for the continued enthusiasm on this topic. I’m happy to report that djay 5.2 is currently in private Beta testing so things are getting close. Final release timing depends greatly on what happens during this final testing stage… We will share more news as soon as we can. Thanks!

16 Likes

I know it’s extremely unlikely, but if I can use my SC6000m’s I may pee myself with glee.

2 Likes

I noticed that Algoriddim completely updated the hardware page, But sadly no new hardware added to it…yet

2 Likes

Denon SC live 4 would be so epic!

1 Like

Looks like hardware mappings are being updated. I notice they added “No DVS support for Windows Arm” to several devices. (Which begs the question, when will we get DVS Windows Arm support? :sunglasses: ). Still it’s nice to see updates, even if we can’t really use them yet.

2 Likes

I think rather than asking “when?”, your question should be “why?”. Simple. Drivers.

It’s all very well Algoriddim writing an ARM version of DJay Pro but if the hardware companies don’t provide ARM compatible drivers for the audio interfaces, then you’re out of luck.

1 Like

Still not listed DENON DJ PRIME GO however they list exceptions:
*Denon DJ PRIME GO: Screen

Confused here is DENON DJ PRIME GO supported now?

Ahh, nice list…
Bad for no Rev5 support, even there is rev1 and rev7, what are totally same family…
So there’s no options, have to stay with Serato and cancel my apples monthlies for music and djay.

Hopefully they’ll get that support too, because sw is superniche and I love it.

If you’re referring to the list Michael_Wisniewski referenced, that’s a list of exceptions so you can’t necessarily conclude a controller won’t be supported from that. djay could theoretically fully support a controller without exceptions and it’d have no reason to be in that list.

IMO it’s best to just wait for a formal announcement before making too many conclusions.

2 Likes

Man you vere so right :fire::saluting_face:

1 Like

Great news! Thanks for all your hard work and efforts. I also want to extend my gratitude to everyone who voted and showed interest. I was almost about to buy Serato. So, when can we start using it?

1 Like

You’re welcome @Gencer_Arabaci. Thanks for the positive feedback. 5.2 is available now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.