DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

I haven’t checked in for a minute but yikes. Wake up algoriddim. Been using Serato and Virtual DJ with no issues. Still rooting for ya but you are not months late to the game but minimally a year.

3 Likes

Wich one? Havent spotted them

2 Likes

They are there if you take a look. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Some hints would be nice

1 Like

Guess I need better sleuthing skills. Where might someone find these hints other than it’s coming soon.

I have had a quick Look but there have been a few comments from staff staying “this will be fixed in the up and coming likely 5.2” there have been 3 or 4 of these type of teases. We have just also been told that 5.2 is in its final stages of private beta testing so I’m thinking it’s really not far away at all. Like you I am also very keen to see this update as I am in the hunt for a new shiny controller. Hopefully not too long now. Here’s one of the posts I found.

1 Like

My guesslist (don’t blame me)
Rane Four
FLX 10
Hercules inpulse T7
Denon live SC4 (without wokring display)

All controllers are very popular, would retain and attract users

2 Likes

I see that FLX10 has made it to the footnotes of the hardware page in terms of feature not supported, but is not on the list yet…soon it seems :crossed_fingers:

"* Some features are currently not supported on these controllers/mixers:

• Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10: Jog wheel screens"
3 Likes

Mhhh…without Screens it is only a “bit of supported…”

2 Likes

… or ague that it isn’t truly supported.

sigh

Thanks for the update to v5.2. I guess this thread is redundant now…

1 Like

Is there a new update? I can’t find anything in the App Store.
@Slak_Jaw
Could you please reply to this request?

Thx

There is a new update, we now have compatibility. I would see if your device has the latest update too.

Where We Got the Update? I don’t have it

1 Like

I had to go to the app store, click on my profile. Scroll the page down so it refreshes the page and then update all.
This is IOS by the way. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We’re happy to announce that in today’s v5.2 update for djay on Mac, iOS, and Windows, the FLX10 is now supported.

For more information, please click the link below.

Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Displays don’t work…:thinking: - is there a chance that this will come in a new update? Is it run in Midi or hid mode? Is the Master Fx working?

4 Likes

The Sound Color Fx doesn’t work
And the Beat FX for ex. Slip Roll sounds very very bad

And unfortunately no Display Support

2 Likes

Thanks ! for the Compatibility. But I have one Issue. When I put the Fader Down or I Use the Crossfader, the Cue goes on. Its on …

2 Likes

Have you upgraded to 5.2?

2 Likes