šŸ“£ ANNOUNCEMENT: New Hardware Support Update

Lol. I see what you did thereā€¦ Well played :wink:

Almost a month after the last reply, little slip of the tongue please :pray:

2 Likes

Pioneer XDJ 1000 MkII HID support, please!

Have they announced any new hardware? Looking into the Roland DJ 707M.

1 Like

Where is the announcement? Checking this form almost everyday, almost 2 months, still nothing :pensive:

Hello everyone! Thanks for the continued enthusiasm on this topic. Iā€™m happy to report that djay 5.2 is currently in private Beta testing so things are getting close. Final release timing depends greatly on what happens during this final testing stageā€¦ We will share more news as soon as we can. Thanks!

15 Likes

I know itā€™s extremely unlikely, but if I can use my SC6000mā€™s I may pee myself with glee.

2 Likes

I noticed that Algoriddim completely updated the hardware page, But sadly no new hardware added to itā€¦yet

2 Likes

Denon SC live 4 would be so epic!

Looks like hardware mappings are being updated. I notice they added ā€œNo DVS support for Windows Armā€ to several devices. (Which begs the question, when will we get DVS Windows Arm support? :sunglasses: ). Still itā€™s nice to see updates, even if we canā€™t really use them yet.

2 Likes

I think rather than asking ā€œwhen?ā€, your question should be ā€œwhy?ā€. Simple. Drivers.

Itā€™s all very well Algoriddim writing an ARM version of DJay Pro but if the hardware companies donā€™t provide ARM compatible drivers for the audio interfaces, then youā€™re out of luck.

1 Like

Still not listed DENON DJ PRIME GO however they list exceptions:
*Denon DJ PRIME GO: Screen

Confused here is DENON DJ PRIME GO supported now?

Ahh, nice listā€¦
Bad for no Rev5 support, even there is rev1 and rev7, what are totally same familyā€¦
So thereā€™s no options, have to stay with Serato and cancel my apples monthlies for music and djay.

Hopefully theyā€™ll get that support too, because sw is superniche and I love it.

If youā€™re referring to the list Michael_Wisniewski referenced, thatā€™s a list of exceptions so you canā€™t necessarily conclude a controller wonā€™t be supported from that. djay could theoretically fully support a controller without exceptions and itā€™d have no reason to be in that list.

IMO itā€™s best to just wait for a formal announcement before making too many conclusions.

2 Likes

Man you vere so right :fire::saluting_face:

1 Like

Great news! Thanks for all your hard work and efforts. I also want to extend my gratitude to everyone who voted and showed interest. I was almost about to buy Serato. So, when can we start using it?

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome @Gencer_Arabaci. Thanks for the positive feedback. 5.2 is available now.

1 Like