Automix, delete track already loaded re-appears

Good day!

djay Pro AI 3.1.2, MacOs 11.4

In automix mode, after I did delete a track already loaded on a deck, it gets skipped but keeps re-apearing (re-loaded) on a deck after the next track.

Looks like the deleted track is invisibly buffered somewhere between the queue and the deck which causes it to re-appear.

I would like to suggest one of these behaviours.

1. (Preferred)
    The deleted track instance is deleted completely from the queue and internal buffer and will never be heard of again in this session unless you add it to the queue again.

2. The deleted track instance is inserted back at the front of the queue so that it is explicitly visible and can manually be removed (or not).

Kind regards, Bart.

I can confirm that this is a bug. Tried both on iPhone & iPad latest versions 3.7.3

This needs fixing for both Eject & Load next.

When you eject or load next track. Djay forgets to delete the up-next track from the auto mix list and gets the next track in the playlist and places it in front of the up-next track that you just tried to get rid of. And so it will keep trying to play that track again.

Just go and look at auto mix after you eject a track and you will see it still there and giving you the impression of buffering in the background (it’s in full sight lol).

Until this is fixed it’s a waste of time using those options with auto mix turned on. For now you have to click on auto-mix and delete (eject) the up next track and it then loads the next playlist track and works correctly from then on.