Beat Grid Reset

Happy New Year to you as well! Sorry for the delay in replying to your post.

Regarding the release notes you’ve shared a screenshot for here, these settings are actually not related to the Automix settings we’ve been discussing here in this thread. This update didn’t include any changes to the Sync/Morph settings for Automix. However, rest assured our team is aware of the issues you’ve raised about this, and I’ve pushed it again internally. I will keep you updated with any news.

Thank you again for bringing all of these issues to our attention and helping to improve djay! We really appreciate it. :blue_heart:

Thank you,
This is killing me😁

1 Like

I’ll chime in here to resurrect the thread…
Of late, let’s say the last week or so l am also experiencing the same issue Laidback Fred is describing but not with Automix…

It is happening randomly and sporadically and only happening when l use sync…

I think lm noticing it more when I try to sync a track that has a drum break and there is a vocal, although the beat grid is still correct, when l would try and start the track that lm mixing in, the BPM will double, not on the track that is playing, but the track lm trying to mix in…

To correct it I would have to go to the BPM drop down menu and click restore…

It’s becoming a bit annoying but l can’t work out why it has recently just started happening…

My set up is iPad 9th Gen with the latest Djay version using the Rane One…

Hi @maurizio_T,

Thanks for reaching out on this thread. Sorry to hear you’re experiencing the same issue with the BPM doubling with some songs.

If you’re able to reproduce this, could you also please share a video of the issue occurring by dropping it here? That would be really helpful to pass along to our dev team.

Also, since you said it just started happening in the last week or so, could you tell me if you’ve recently updated anything just prior to when this behavior started occurring (e.g., OS update, djay update, etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

I wanted to share some good news about a couple of the issues raised in this thread… the following have been fixed with the latest update to djay Pro AI for iOS (version 4.0):

1. Sync vs. Morph Automix setting for transitions - the tempo should now reset at the end of the transition.
  2. Halved BPM resets to original BPM when opening BPM panel - the BPM should now stay at the halved value.

For more details about what’s included in the latest update, please see our announcement post here:

Thanks for your patience and continue support of djay! Let me know if you have any other questions/feedback at this time. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you guys for your hard work.
Sorry, but
1.Sync vs. Morph Automix setting for transitions
Is still the same
2. Halved BPM resets to original BPM when opening BPM panelWorked great on this end.

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear the Sync vs. Morph Automix setting for transitions issue is still the same for you! :thinking: I’ll bring this up with our team again to see what might have been overlooked here, and I’ll be in touch soon.

Thank you much,
In my opinion, having the new track reset after the transition would solve this issue.
Whether or not it’s possible would up to your team.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.