Beatport tracks losing their waveform while playing (after new update)

Tested the latest update extensively last night and Beatport Link is indeed working properly on iPhone and iPad. No more crashing when adding or removing tracks to/from the offline locker either.

1 Like

WHen will the update be available because it’s not showing up on the app store.

It’s available already for iOS. Algoriddim said “soon”for macOS

I had this issue happen to me yesterday during a live stream. The audio dropped out, the waveform disappeared. So in the middle of my live set I had to close and reopen DJay Pro AI. When I did a bunch of tracks got duplicated in my Beatport playlist and a bunch of tracks got deleted. I went from 60 track to like 25. I ended up moving to Traktor for the remainder of my set after DJay pro kept losing audio. Hope this issue gets fixed ASAP for DJAY PRO AI 4 on the Mac. As of now it is completely unusable.

1 Like

This doesnt seem available for macbook Pro - please advise

Hi All,

For those of you waiting for the Mac update, we ran into an unexpected delay with the update there. We hope it will be available in the next few days (or sooner :crossed_fingers:). I’ll keep this thread updated. Thanks again for your patience!

Hi All,

I’m happy to let you know that djay Pro AI for Mac (version 4.0.2) is now available on the App Store.

As mentioned with the iOS update post, please note that in order to provide a quicker fix for the Beatport/Beatsource playback issue, we had to temporarily disable the ability to edit playlists for these sources in djay. Our team is actively working on a proper fix for this that will re-enable playlist editing in a future update. We’ll keep you updated about that as it becomes available.

Thanks again for your ongoing support!

2 Likes

I can confirm that 4.0.2 has resolved the crashing issue on Mac.

1 Like

Thanks for the update and fix on macOS Emily! Great news!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.