Best for beginners?

I am a newbie and am willing to buy a DJ controller. I have read an article about Best Beginner DJ Controller, but I am confused between Numark and Hercules. Can someone guide me which is the best from these two?

Hey bro…
I think you are confused between the two in the pictures, right?
In this case i would definitely go with the Numark. Personally I would never buy a controller wich has only low and high eq, like the little Hercules. It’s important to have high/mid/low eq and gain control for each channel.
The Numark offers you much more possibilities to play around and has a lot more space so it’s easier to control.
If you want to check out other controller, as a beginner, you should check on the Algoriddim website that your choice has native support For the software (plug & play) :wink:

1 Like

If you think about the price, because you want to check out firs if DJing is something you might like, maybe consider the pioneer ddj200, which is also promoted on the Algoriddim website. It’s half the price (135€ on Amazon Right now)
If you like to make music you can buy a better controller later on☺️

1 Like

Yeah, you got that right. But now I am definitely going for Numark.
By the way, thanks for suggestions as well. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.