Bounce Loop Bug

V4 now does not keep a stem bounce loop persistent on track reload.

In previous versions I could set the bounce loop to the vocal stem at the start of a session and it would remain on until either I changed it to something else manually or I closed Djay.

Resetting it at the start of every session was not a problem - although persistence would have been nice.

In V4, bounce loop no longer remembers the stem setting (vocal, harmonic or drums) on a simple track change.

So now I have to remember to reset it every time I want to use it.

This is made worse by the fact the vocal bounce loop options don’t show in the MIDI table (only drums).

It wasn’t a problem as long as I had set it to vocal on start up as I could still use the controller and it would follow whatever was set.

Now, not so good as having to reset it on every track is an absolute pain in the ……

Hopefully, it’ll be put back as it was soon, or even better remember the setting across sessions.

Cheers

:+1:t2:

@Emily @NathanielAlgo @Guillermo

^^Bump^^

:smiley:

I find it quite disheartening that given the amount of help I give other people in these forums that not one member of staff could be bothered acknowledging this issue.

I’ve even reported it to the support team directly and nothing from them either.

So I’m chucking all my toys out of the pram in disgust!

Maybe it’ll get fixed, maybe it won’t.

I hear you @sooteee. I get the feeling that Algoriddim really has their hands full with bugs and support tickets since 4.0. I’ve had no response on one of my support tickets and very late response on the other. Perhaps more users like you and I in the beta test program would help iron out more issues before releases.

1 Like

Hi @sooteee,

Thanks so very much for your patience. As @Slak_Jaw mentioned as well, our team has had our hands full recently and we’re doing our very best to answer all user requests/reports as quickly as possible. I know you are an active member here on our Community, and we very much appreciate and value your ongoing presence here and your support. Please accept my apology for the delay.

That said, I’ll be happy to help with the vocal bounce loop bug you’ve pointed out. I’ve reproduced exactly what you’ve described, and am in contact with our Development Team to see about a workaround and/or fix for this. Thank you again for reporting this, and I’ll be in touch again as soon as I can.

2 Likes

Thanks @Emily, much appreciated. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Gutted, new version appears and this one isn’t resolved….:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Maybe next time then……

And another update appears and yet……:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Another release and this bug is still present.

I’ll keep mentioning it just in case…. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

@Emily

Me again,

Four updates later and still a bug in this feature.

I’ll be back next update time…

@Emily @NathanielAlgo

5th update and this bug is still present……

It’s only a case of keeping the setting switched on like it used to be, it can’t be that hard to fix surely.

Just stop resetting the parameter on track change.

Can you send this back to the dev team as it’s clearly been forgotten.

I’ll hopefully not need to bring this up yet again at the next update.

:crossed_fingers:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.