Bpm option to have more decimal places

Would be nice to be able to have bpm with more decimal places on the jogs for example 29.99 instead of 29.9 bpm, like other software do

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @Ellisparty. I’ve forwarded it to the dev team for consideration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’ve noticed tunes drifting out of sync even though the BPM’s display the same. Please could we revisit this old topic.

2 Likes

In principle, this would probably make things easier sometimes. On the other hand, this will still not be accurate enough in some cases. How far should you go? And last but not least: If you’re not beatmatching by ear anyway, it makes no difference whether you adjust the speed according to the display or use the sync button, which should work in any case. In this respect, it seems like a nice feature to me, but I don’t think it would be relevant for a significant number of users.

2 Likes

Hi @dex, I’ve merged your new topic with this existing one. Please cast your vote at the top left of this page. Thanks!

1 Like

I am beatmatching by ear but if DJay only adjusts the pitch in these 0.1 increments then I still can’t get the pitch 100% spot on.

1 Like

Suggestion for improvement.

While doing some mixing, I noticed that the BPM has 4 decimal places and takes a while to update when mixing in detail.

Wouldn’t it be possible in the future to have one more decimal place, allowing for fine adjustment? For example:

Currently it is

123.5 BPM

suggestion

123.50 BPM

Currently, Rekord Box and Traktor have this feature.

For longer mixes with multiple transitions, it would be very helpful to have pitch perfection without using sync.

2 Likes

Your first example has ONE decimal place and the second has two decimal places.

I edited the post and added an image of how it would be interesting. I noticed that other topics have already mentioned the variation of pitch in relation to the graph, as it does not respond in real time.

Over time, it could be inserted in real time to help make the mixing more transparent.

Translate to English:
I edited the post and added an image of how it would be interesting. I noticed that other topics have already mentioned the variation of pitch in relation to the graph, as it does not respond in real time.

Over time, it could be inserted in real time to help make the mixing more transparent.

1 Like

Hi @Djander, please use search before creating new topics. I’ve merged yours with this existing topic. You can use the blue Vote button at the top left to show you interest in adding this functionality. Thanks!

1 Like

Good morning, has this problem been resolved in this latest version 5.2?

Good morning, I tested the new version and the problem persists, in traditional mixing the pitch does not synchronize for a long time, which causes discomfort in the mixing.

When you press sync, it adjusts. but then it goes out of sync.

I believe that the testing team as a suggestion should mix in the studio to identify this flaw.

Good morning, I tested the new version and the problem persists, in traditional mixing the pitch does not synchronize for a long time, which causes discomfort in the mixing.

When you press sync, it adjusts. but then it goes out of sync.

I believe that the testing team as a suggestion should mix in the studio to identify this flaw.

I’ve been mixing for over 15 years, I have the right to report this error, I still haven’t signed the plan for this reason, as I can’t really mix.

Hi @Djander, thanks for the additional information and feedback. I’ve forwarded this to engineering for further review. In the meantime, can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!