Crashes on macOS djay 5.1.5

Guys yesterday I had one crash after and after on My MacBook

Different szenarios, while hitting cue button, while hitzing TapBPM button, backspin, ect.

Process: djay Pro [965]
Path: /Applications/djay Pro.app/Contents/MacOS/djay Pro
Identifier: com.algoriddim.djay-iphone-free
Version: 5.1.5 (58144)
App Item ID: 450527929
App External ID: 865119647
Code Type: ARM-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [1]
User ID: 502

Date/Time: 2024-04-19 17:57:52.0222 +0200
OS Version: macOS 14.4.1 (23E224)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: FEC89C7E-785F-541D-A4C4-9569DC5DFDE3

Time Awake Since Boot: 770 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 13 ARAudioThreadManager

Hi @DJKamyR, please submit an official support ticket through the djay app from Settings>Contact Support. This will allow our support team to access and review your crash reports and uncover additional details about this issue. Based on the info you’ve provided I don’t have much to suggest, so it’s best to work with our support team directly. I will mark this topic as solved, but I’ll keep it open in case you have more information you’d like to share here. Thanks!

I already have it … I would like to know if anyone else got the same prob.

1 Like

Hi @DJKamyR, I spoke with the engineering team and there were able to replicate this issue. This will be fixed in the next djay release. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi again @DJKamyR, the engineering team would like to perform some additional testing. Can you please take note of any songs in particular that cause a crash when scrubbing through the overview waveform? Once you’ve identified a few of these songs, could you please upload them to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the files here? Thanks!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll do the test tomorrow, let you know and upload the songs. Thank you

Great, thanks @DJKamyR

hallo Slak_Jaw, ich habe heute mit dem MacBook einige Lieder ausprobiert und es ist nicht abgestürzt. leider weiss ich nicht wekche lieder das waren.

Hi @DJKamyR, please type your posts in English. Thanks!

Hello Slak_Jaw, I tried out some songs on my MacBook today and it didn’t crash. Unfortunately I don’t know which songs they were.

2 Likes