iOS: Local Music not working on djay 5.1.5

All I can say is the team is working on it and it will be fixed and released as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello again everyone. We’ve submitted a 5.1.6 update for iOS only and requested an expedited review, which hopefully means the update will go live within the next couple of hours (it will be released automatically once it was approved). Thanks!

3 Likes

A new update just came I updated and now I have no cue points or saved loops. What the heck is going on.

What are you guys doing.

1 Like

sorry about that. I have my hot question and loops.

1 Like

Did u do the that just came out they just put out.

Thank you. The update fixed my issue entirely. Great work and communication from the team

@MontyJoe hot cues are saved in the djaymedialibrary database. These should be easily recovered. It’s also automatically backed up. Open the Files App and navigate to On My iPad>djay>User Data>Backups.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Error Loading Local Files since 5.1.3 on macOS

iPadOS Version 17.4.1
iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd generation)
Using djay 5.1.5
Controller BEATPAD2

Have a library of MP3s sync’d locally to my iPad through Apple Music. Stating today I’m getting the following error ‘The operation couldn’t be completed. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error -1002.)’. Have looked through every proposed solution so far but they’re either inapplicable to my hardware (Windows or Mac) with the only iPad thread not having a solve. Want to remain calm and not do anything severe yet, can anyone propose a fix?

Ironically looks like it’s Version 5.1.6 that did this, a version whose only patch note is “Fixed error loading certain files from Local Music source”.

Big gig in a week, will be monitoring this thread closely. Any/all help is welcome.

Ha! Unbelievable I just got a software update that fixed it. Are you guys really that quick??

Edit: I think what happened was even though the DJAY app was showing me version 5.1.6 it hadn’t actually INSTALLED it. Did that through the app store and we seem to be in business.

@Holiday_Kirk please use search before creating new topics. I’ve merged yours with this one. Yes, we discovered and fixed the bug last night.

1 Like

Anyone one else have this message comes up ( operation could not be completed (kcferror domain-cfnetwork error-1002.) using ipad pro, local library, and it’s only on Dj pro, the latest update on the latest app, no problem on the old djay pro apps and djay 2 and no problem playing music on itunes local, no problem on tidal. and it’s 80% of the music in my local library,

on a side note, do i need to connect my ipad to my controller for ableton link to work?

Hi @Mahesh_Laikhram1, please use search before creating new topics. This bug has been addressed in iOS with djay 5.1.6. Thanks.

i’ve only just updated my, my last update was weeks ago, everything was working one 1 week ago, after my update a few hours ago then i started having this issue

all fixed now, restarted my ipad and found another update was ready, all sorted

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming @Mahesh_Laikhram1

A post was split to a new topic: Crashes on macOS djay 5.1.5

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Title could not be loaded” djay 5.1.3 & 5.1.5 on macOS