Crossfader FX and Old Automix Behaviour

Addendum:

Ideally, if the crossfader FX is “off”, the Auto_Mixer settings would then take effect.

Or just include the “Fader” in the pull-down menu - without FX. And up to 32 bars instead of 16 - that would also be possible.

Either way, I would like to have my simple “Fader” option back, which I had up to version 4.

Thank you

1 Like

I also had a question about this, what has happened to the neural mix crossfader has it been removed?

Hi @rk1195
That is also my problem. The neutral crossfader has been removed. You can now only use it via the automixer. I would like to reinstall the 4 version on my MacBook - everything worked great, but I don’t know how to get the 4 version to be able to install it :frowning:

2 Likes

Also confused by the loss of the neural mix crossfader. bring it back please!

this allowed for way more control in constructing mashups and remixes, and bringing in subtle elements from both tracks at various layers

x

3 Likes

Yes, exactly. One of the most important features for me!

2 Likes

I came here to up-vote this suggestion.
Bring back our cross-fader!

4 Likes

Tive de me apresentar usando esse Cross-fader que faz MIX e não desliga. Não gostei… Atualizem logo este BUG…

1 Like

Hello @Slak_Jaw … Outside the AUTOMIX, when i use the crossfader manually, the FX “TURN ON” even off ( and light blue appear )… The Crossfader Fx was off in the setup…

Hi @Alexandre_Louzada, thanks for letting me know. This is a known issue that the dev team is already working on. It should be addressed in an upcoming update. Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Waiting for the update!!!

Hello. New Update still not working. When used by the arrow key / crossfader Transitions, the Crossfader FX turn On. Only with the AUTOMIX ON that the FX not working… I’m having to leave AUTOMIX on so the CROSSFADER FX doesn’t work (I turned it off in the automix settings)

2 Likes

Hello,
I can confirm that. It still does not work ;-(
PLEASE correct this BUG.
Thank you!
Greetings
Siggi

1 Like

I have read the post and agree the new crossfader is much more difficult. There should be arrows on the decks like there used to be to allow for a simple transition from one deck to the other.

It’s actually very simple.
If I deactivate the crossfader FX, then it should remain deactivated and not switch on when I use the automatic fader.
If the crossfader FX is deactivated, the auto-mix settings are automatically applied to the fader.
That’s it.
Can’t be the problem, did it work before the update?

I urgently need this function, it would be nice if the correction came soon.
Greetings
DJ Siggi

2 Likes

Still not working after de update .03… :frowning:

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw
Unfortunately, the fader problem was not fixed in version 03.
I can no longer work with the software and will have to switch to another solution :frowning:

So far you have been really good - now you have broken the software - too bad

Greetings
one of the loyal customers

I agree. Unfortunately you destroyed good app.

@Alexandre_Louzada @DJSIGGI @BlackJack,

The engineering team is still working on a solution for this. Unfortunately, it wasn’t ready for the 5.0.3 release. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry, but you are destroying a five year perfect user experience. I have a gig this weekend and need you to provide version 4 for me. Sorry to say, but this version is unworkable.

1 Like

Did you not back up your device?