Greets:
I’m testing out adding and using cue points between the iOS and Mac versions of DJay Pro. I’m able to add cue points on the iPad, and I absolutely love this feature. On the iPad, though, adding them via the keyboard is limited to five. Here’s hoping that it’ll eventually be eight, per the usual number for DJ software.
But my issue is in both the naming and the colors.There doesn’t seem to be a way to rename the cue points on iOS, whereas on the Mac side I’m able to. And even when I can name them on the Mac side, the names do not seem to carry over to iOS. Also, I do not see a way to change the cue point colors on the iOS side; not sure if it can be done on the Mac side.
And if these features aren’t available, well…would be good for the features list. These are items that can help speed up my workflow on the decks.
Many thanks!