Cue Points on DJay Pro for iOS

Greets:
I’m testing out adding and using cue points between the iOS and Mac versions of DJay Pro. I’m able to add cue points on the iPad, and I absolutely love this feature. On the iPad, though, adding them via the keyboard is limited to five. Here’s hoping that it’ll eventually be eight, per the usual number for DJ software.

But my issue is in both the naming and the colors.There doesn’t seem to be a way to rename the cue points on iOS, whereas on the Mac side I’m able to. And even when I can name them on the Mac side, the names do not seem to carry over to iOS. Also, I do not see a way to change the cue point colors on the iOS side; not sure if it can be done on the Mac side.

And if these features aren’t available, well…would be good for the features list. These are items that can help speed up my workflow on the decks.

Many thanks!

Hi @Velanche_Stewart,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Please note giving Cue Points Names on iOS has already been discussed here: Ability to Name Cue Points. Feel free to add your vote there.

We’ll look into the missing keyboard shortcut you’ve reported. While we work on this, as a workaround, we recommend using a MIDI controller with 8 cue-points per deck to fit your needs.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks for the reply Guillermo; I added my words to the existing thread, per your suggestion.

I do hope that eventually, cue points 6-8 will be added as keyboard shortcuts so that this won’t be an issue, regardless of the controller. Still, it would be great to see.

Thanks, sir.
V…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.