DDJ-1000 djay Pro native support?

Sorry if dumb question but will it kinda work with Djay Pro without native support? In case what will work and what won’t? :slight_smile:

Perfect! The controller seems pretty awesome bringing good stuff from the NXS series into one compact and very affordable package :slight_smile:

Did you get a chance to try it out with the Mac yet? From what I’ve read regarding other controllers you can create your own mappings so I guess “native support” really is just a pre-made mapping that Algoriddim provides with the software… or am I wrong?

Right… do you have to map everything or are the basic functions working?

Sounds like a lot of work… Let’s hope Algoriddim will be able to provide native support for it in a timely fashion :slight_smile:

We write everyone in a post maybe they listen to us …http://community.algoriddim.com/algor…

When you improve the support for the DDj 1000, at least make the Jog’s work well, they have excessive latency and inaccuracy. Take some inspiration from Atomix?
Thank you

So far i know things around controllers, midi is not a problem if not supported, problem will be the screen in Jogs…

Please, I cant get the preassure jogs to work in mapping. Is anyone sitting on mapping for this? And hurry up Algoriddim :slight_smile:

Excellent news! I would also like to buy a DDJ-1000 if there was djay pro native support.

is there any change to get native support for windows too? :smiley:
Would be awesome cause i dont want to buy a Mac just for that haha xD

is there any change to get native support for windows too? :smiley:
Would be awesome cause i dont want to buy a Mac just for that haha xD

can someone send me the config-file for the DDJ-1000 for mac? I ́m trying to fix my config for windows… Maybe it will work

I have started using virtual Dj because Djay pro is so late to the game on getting new controllers like new the DDJ- 1000 mapping… I thought I was going to have to return the DDJ- 1000 because I don’t like rekordbox box like that. With streaming the way to listen to music today how long do you guys think you will have or keep the Spotify advantage? Rekordbox would be ok if it had more features like streaming but it doesn’t I’m sure it’s coming by the next year or so. I’ve been using Djay since it was only an iOS app. And like it a lot but starting to look at virtual Dj which I never would look at before until now. It is way more customizable than Djay pro does what Djay pro can do and more and it already has native suppose for the DDJ- 1000 . I still like djay pro’s interface but virtual Dj has skins you can change the look . I think if I find a Djay pro 2 type skin while I’m still learn how to get around in virtual Dj pro I might just make the switch. I didn’t know that you could stream music Thur virtual as well Thur Deezer which has more music that Spotify plus you can store the music for offline use. Also it has more places to stream music and videos from like music videos from vj pro and music from Dj’ record pool iDj pool the record pool. I didn’t Know virtual Dj was that advance wow. Algoriddim it going to have to step their game up to keep it’s customer before all start looking for replacements to their software. At lease get us native support for newest hottest controllers fast even if its beta. Virtual Dj gets it ! Really don’t want to leave Djay but if I can’t use it with my hardware what’s the point. I started with the numart iDj pro controller for the iPad then went to the reloop beatpad to control both iPad and MacBook pro. Now I just wanted a more professional style controller and the DDJ- 1000 is that controller better that the rest it doesn’t feel like a toy like the other 2. I was force to get because of algoriddim lack of support for new professional controllers at that time. So what’s it gone to be Algoriddim? Lagging on getting new hardware to work with your software or giving your customer the tools to make your software great? This is why Djay is being looked at as beginner software but I disagree I think it can run with all the top Dj’ software out their if you guys give us the right tools to compete faster…

I have been using this software since it was just for iOS with the Numark iDj pro for a 2gen ipad. I have been using Djay/Djay Pro/ Djay Pro 2 on Mac with the reloop 1st Gen beatpad and it has never been a problem with the jog wheels not working properly on those controllers. Now on Djay and Djay Pro it wouldn’t spin back pass the songs beginning point, but in Djay Pro 2 it has that capability and it does. Thats the software we are referring to. At that time their were very few controllers that would work with the software and the beatpad was the best controller out for it then and didn’t feel like a cheap toy, it didn’t have a cheap toy price tag either at that time. I don’t know what you have been using if any, but the other controllers were made like toys. Maybe you have or had one of them, maybe it was your controller not the software, because I didn’t have that problem and that beatpad still doesn’t have that problem today. It was just time for me to upgrade and the DDJ-1000 is the one. I just want to see it work the same with the Djay pro 2 software. I still don’t understand why u would try to correct my statement and it needed no corrections! You don’t have the DDJ-1000 so how would u know whats up with it.

You are such a lying sack of!!! You comment under my comment not in the thread with the word “Corrections”. Lol smh! But anyway all that technical talk I don’t know what your talking about and nor do I care and I’m pretty sure we play 2 different types of genre of music. So I don’t need to know any of that not that you need to know any of that anyway unless your mapping and programming this software which your not. I just know what works and what doesn’t work by experiencing it in real time with the software and hardware a 2009 MacBook Pro 8gb ram and a 2017 MacBook Pro with touchbar 16gb ram both 15" and 512gb hardrives with the new DDJ-1000 with Djay pro 2. That’s all I need to know! Both will run any software out their. Sounds like your on the wrong forums and don’t know what your talking about buddy. Maybe you should be leaving your committing on the Serato forum threads about Serato stuff. At least I have the hardware and software for this thread and conversation. I’m testing an telling what’s really going on ova here. Maybe you should look at the to of the thread and know what your talking about on this topic…

Yup same person here… My Dj name is Dj ToonDup! When I’m on my computer it logins in in my name, but when I’m replying from my iphone it logins in as Toondup Still here. Who needs 2TB I don’t need that much space? If I need extra HD space which I want, I have A Samsung Portable SSD T5 That I use to backup and bridge between both macs. Did you forgot the DDJ-1000 can control 2 computers? My bad u dont have the DDJ-1000 controller, but on a whole thread talking about something u haven’t touch before lol. Stop talking here dude you can’t add anything to this topic and know what your talking about. You sure can lie tho I seen your lil older model PC with a bunch of old speaker and amps lol. Bye dude!

I know I said I had 2 Mac’s, well I actually have 5 I only Dj with 2 Good day Dave! Lol!!! https://www.dropbox.com/sc/c14mdqldlt…

It is, but I miss somethings that DJay Pro 2 does mostly the Spotify connection…

Hey @Lukas E is there any more news about native support for the Pioneer DDJ-1000?