DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

hey Slak_jaw can you please help us here and send me the mapping file for the DDJ 1000 and 1000 SRT? I will try to adapt the mapping

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @DJKamyR, I’ll see what I can do…

2 Likes

Realy? Who do you talk to?
it is so humiliating when such a great product simply does not work 100% with the best software in the world!
I love to have the on Jog Display work.

No one just here. I don’t have any inside info at all. But clearly there working on something.

@DJKamyR, hey, here’s the built-in mapping for my DDJ-1000. Hope that helps…

Pioneer DDJ-1000.djayMidiMapping (444.7 KB)

2 Likes

better :

Thank you very much.
And does your on jog display work on the ddj1000?

My unofficial mapping FLX10 : (Work on MAC and ipad)

DDJ-FLX10-V8.0.djayMidiMapping (262.3 KB)

The FLX10 USB routing audio FX are SOFTWARE FX in REKORDBOX and VIRTUALDJ not hardware

Algoriddim need to add and emulate this Software FX that Rekordbox and VirtualDJ emulate :slight_smile:

COLOX FX :

SPACE
D.ECHO
CRUSH
NOISE (that work without audio playing - it’s really missing in DJAY pro)

**BEAT FX :

MOBIUS
SPIRAL
ENIGNMA JET
STRETCH
ROLL
SLIP ROLL
Low echo

and add a master software FX section like Rekordbox and VIRTUALDJ

and add HID command for FLX10 ( they have HID command for CDJ 3000 why not for FLX 10 and XDJ-RZ ?)

Please Algoriddim take a look at VirtualDj that emulate all pioneer BEAT FX and COLOR FX , beat and Color and send sem via HID to FLX10 even the BEAT FX display :slight_smile:

DDJ-FLX10-V8.0.djayMidiMapping (262.3 KB)

6 Likes

Hi, thank you posting a new mapping.
What is new in this rls?

Thanks

1 Like

No, the jog displays do not work on the DDJ-1000

ALGORIDDIM PLEASE……What do you need for this, a donation? I think we are all willing to make a donation if you start directly with HID and what els ist needed to have the FLX10 work 99-100%!

2 Likes

HID is noit enough to make FLX10 100% compatible in DJAY PRO

FLX10 beat FX and COLOR FX via USB A and B are not hardware.

FX are software based and only Rekordbox and VirtualDJ emulate all the FX for the FLX10 (Perhaps DJAY pro in future after V5.1.4 ?)

Algoriddim need to add Pioneer FX in their FX :

COLOX FX :

SPACE
D.ECHO
CRUSH
NOISE (that work without audio playing - it’s really missing in DJAY pro)

**BEAT FX :

MOBIUS
SPIRAL
ENIGNMA JET
STRETCH
ROLL
SLIP ROLL
Low echo

And the big Color FX missing in DJAY pro is noise FX that work even if their is no music. a good noise FX like DJM / Rekordbox / VirtualDJ noise FX.

4 Likes

Slak_Jaw Please bring this up to the CEO

ALGORIDDIM PLEASE……What do you need for this, a donation? I think we are all willing to make a donation if you start directly with HID and what els ist needed to have the FLX10 work 99-100%! Please look at VirtualDJ everything is fine in VirtualDJ. Every single Button, LEDs, Display ect. ect.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

1 Like

Hi @DJKamyR, thanks for your continued enthusiasm for this hardware. I have forwarded your message onto the dev team.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Seems like I am going to abandon Algoriddim for another platform as I am not going to abandon my FLX10. It’s a great controller that works well on the other “big” 3. What a shame and honestly disappointing. Over a year and not a single word. Tells me there won’t be any implementation soon.

2 Likes

Look at this guy… he got everything from VirtualDJ for integration.

1 Like
8 Likes

You made my day…… thank you

1 Like