DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

How is it a random person can dona midi map and AI techs are unable to come up with a version ,im just saying works nice on my iphone and ipad

2 Likes

Hi @marlo_hodges, thanks for the input. Iā€™ve merged your new topic with the existing one for the FLX10 to help keep the discussion organized. Thanks!

Hi there, i understand we are waiting for news but has it actually been confirmed there is work definitively underway on FLX10 compatibility? If its a waiting game fine, but not clear if itā€™s actually ever going to happen. Appreciate confirming. thanks

3 Likes

Hi Mark, honestly, I donā€™t think so.
2 months pass and no update on it.

@Slak_Jaw
Please give us an update
When we can expact the compatibilty?

Algoriddim never give out specific dates and rightly so because if they did and for some unforeseen reason, they couldnā€™t deliver, there would be uproar. Not good. We were all told about a month or so ago that in the ā€œnext coming monthsā€ we will see hardware integrations and other stuff weā€™ve been asking for. @Slak_Jaw has responded in several posts that the next release is going to be more than likely 5.2. Which Iā€™m guessing will have hardware integrations. Iā€™m only guessing now and trying to read between the lines. I get your frustrations though. Djay pro is amazing software and with every big release Neural Mix, DVS Neural Mix, and recently 5.0, gets the whole dj community pumped, loads of excitement then disappointment as users canā€™t fully utilise Djay Pro as not compatible with their hardware. I think itā€™s a flawed strategy one that senior management and CEO are hopefully looking to address. With every big release loads will flock to djay pro only to leave again with disappointment. Hopefully moving forward we will see integrations sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Thanks for your continued interest in support for this hardware. This one is also on my personal wish list, so I know how you feel. I wish I could share more specifics, but Iā€™m simply not permitted. If you look carefully, I have dropped some subtle hints in various topics. My personal recommendation is to be patient a bit longer while the dev team puts the polishing touches on the next djay Pro release. Good things are coming :wink:

4 Likes

You have given us some cheeky hints over last few days. Hurry up though Iā€™m getting eager to get another controller. :sunglasses::fire::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok, this is a promising comment :pray:t3: Thank you :partying_face:

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome @Emrethedj

4 Likes

well said ,bud
Agreed , donā€™t use rekordbox much now

1 Like

I havenā€™t checked in for a minute but yikes. Wake up algoriddim. Been using Serato and Virtual DJ with no issues. Still rooting for ya but you are not months late to the game but minimally a year.

3 Likes

Wich one? Havent spotted them

2 Likes

They are there if you take a look. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Some hints would be nice

1 Like

Guess I need better sleuthing skills. Where might someone find these hints other than itā€™s coming soon.

I have had a quick Look but there have been a few comments from staff staying ā€œthis will be fixed in the up and coming likely 5.2ā€ there have been 3 or 4 of these type of teases. We have just also been told that 5.2 is in its final stages of private beta testing so Iā€™m thinking itā€™s really not far away at all. Like you I am also very keen to see this update as I am in the hunt for a new shiny controller. Hopefully not too long now. Hereā€™s one of the posts I found.

1 Like

My guesslist (donā€™t blame me)
Rane Four
FLX 10
Hercules inpulse T7
Denon live SC4 (without wokring display)

All controllers are very popular, would retain and attract users

2 Likes

I see that FLX10 has made it to the footnotes of the hardware page in terms of feature not supported, but is not on the list yetā€¦soon it seems :crossed_fingers:

"* Some features are currently not supported on these controllers/mixers:

• Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10: Jog wheel screens"
3 Likes

Mhhhā€¦without Screens it is only a ā€œbit of supportedā€¦ā€

2 Likes

ā€¦ or ague that it isnā€™t truly supported.

sigh