DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

And on macOS it runs in HID mode?

4 Likes

Hello, I don’t know what exactly I should do? I set the control to channel 1, for example, and then I press one of the Sound Color FX buttons and nothing happens.

1 Like

I don’t switch on the crossfader fx

2 Likes

I also just emailed you the video.

1 Like

Hi,
do you guys know a workaround to fully be able to edit / personalize all parameters from DDJ-FLX10?

Some knobs have been locked since v5.2 unfortunately like FX PART SELECT - LEVEL DEPTH - SOUND COLOR FX.

I’d like to be able to set those controls to whatever action i like…

Staying with previous version for now but of course i’m missing visual feedback that appears on Jog Wheels in v5.2 which is awesome!
Thank you.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: DDJ-FXL10 Hardware FX

@Slak_Jaw @NathanielAlgo
hello slak_jaw, Hello Nathaniel, I had extreme difficulties with the Crossfader fx → Neural mix transitions on Saturday. I wanted the bass to be a bit weaker and turned it down, but with every transition the EQ settings were reset. Is there a solution for this?

2 Likes

@Slak_Jaw @NathanielAlgo
The worst thing was that in the middle of the set the second deck froze, with every track playing with echo. So even after reloading a track on deck 2 the echo was still there somewhere and I just couldn’t get it out. That was really rubbish. What is going on?

1 Like

@Slak_Jaw @NathanielAlgo
The software on the iPad also kept freezing, so that I could no longer use the software on the iPad. It only worked with the controller. Please guys, that wasn’t the case with version 5.16 either. What did you do with 5.2?

2 Likes

unusable at this stage, reverted to 5.17

2 Likes

The Cue Problem > fader Down > Cue ON (confusing and unusable) is also on a Pioneer DDJsx2.
is there a chance to fix this error?
Thanks

1 Like

How?? Is this on. A mac, ipad or windows?

1 Like

Yes, in the settings :blush:

2 Likes

It’s unfair to compare virtual DJ to a small company like Algoriddim. When they get a bigger team I’m sure they’ll make mappings a priority. Anyways FLX10 is here now,

1 Like

Hi @DJKamyR, please navigate to djay Settings>General>SONG LOADING and make sure Reset EQ, FX, Tempo is OFF.

1 Like

The software on the iPad also kept freezing, so that I could no longer use the software on the iPad. It only worked with the controller. Please guys, that wasn’t the case with version 5.16 either. What did you do with 5.2?

Hi @DJKamyR, can you please create a new topic for this and share all the details about your setup as requested in the new topic template. This will really help us to properly troubleshoot this issue with you.

In the new topic, can you please also try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, then share a link to the video here? Thanks!

1 Like

Ok i have not find that Option …search again

1 Like

2 Likes

@Slak_Jaw
It doesn’t work that way either. The software simply overwrites the hardware settings.

2 Likes

unfortunately not can you show me how it works at your side?

1 Like