DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

AlphaTheta Corporation acquires Serato Audio Research Limited - The Drop :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Any updates on the flx 10
Waiting to upgrade

4 Likes

I’m really not feeling Serato as a long time DJay pro user. The flx-10 would be unreal on DJay pro. Please support this equipment.

5 Likes

Just throwing my voice into the mix. Really hoping for a FLX10 mapping soon. It is the most voted MIDI mapping request of the forum as far as I can tell, so I hope the developers got it on their top priority list.

2 Likes

Dude thank so much! I dragged this in to my iPhone and the midi mapping worked…no laptop I love it! I’m a long time serato user but this brings me back to old school djing where o can focus on the equipment…thanks again! Hopefully we see native support soon!

3 Likes

Thanks : i could improve it but there is HID and FX name midi missing command
Please Algoriddim…

2 Likes

DDJ-FLX10-V7.0.djayMidiMapping (255.5 KB)

6 Likes

An official (with HID) integration would be fine.

1 Like

Yes it would be fine.

What i miss :slight_smile:

CFX COLOR IN DJAY PRO like Rekordbox :slight_smile:
SPACE
D.ECHO
CRUSH
PITCH

AND NOISE, FX that work with filters knobs. even without music like NEXUS muxer or Pioneer all in one.

HID for display and BEAT DX display :slight_smile:

need :slight_smile:
Slip roll
roll
Mobius 1 and 2

2 Likes

I voted and almost made a second account to vote again. Please integrate this mapping in the next update. Clearly the people have spoken, almost twice. Seriously, love your program and everything you guys do, but we need this controller on the list asap! Please and thank you. Will use my grandmas email to vote again tomorrow…

6 Likes

Any updates?just wondering When will the FLX 10 work with djay pro?

This is the correct topic for this: DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility. In general, we learnt not to expect any estimates, it will be done when it’s done.

4 Likes

Please algoriddim we need this…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Has anyone finished the final midi mapping? Or is this as good as it gets until the official support.

I noticed they natively support the other flx models so I figured this would be in the pipeline and have been holding off on buying the flx as my first flagship controller just because I love the software so much.

I made this account just to vote for this thread. Is there anything else we can do to help move this forward?

5 Likes

Please! DDJ-FLX10+djay PRO+Apple Music will be the perfect combination! People, please vote for this !!!

9 Likes

Excellent work , jus 1 problem I’m having , no volume thru headphones and cue decks 1 and 2 isn’t lighting up for que ing headphones

1 Like

Hi all,

Is there any news regarding official support from Djaypro?

2 Likes

Agreed…I’m posting a reply to keep this thread open…Would love to know if this is on their roadmap/to do list, or if it’s not possible (for whatever reason)?