DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

I want to move over from Rekordbox to ProDjay but no support for this software on the DDJ-FLX10 is worrying me.

3 Likes

This mapping is 99% of the work done for us! Really good job. However, Iā€™ve found the only thing to add, in terms of the FX, if you favourite (star) the corresponding FX to the dail, everyone you boot up Djay, make sure you have favourites selected and it kinda mirrors what the controller does, obviously not perfect, but kinda works. Only issue is every time you go back to the first effect (delay) it automatically turns the FX on and 100% wet.

1 Like

Good to see someone on our side brother. Considering the FLX10 seems to be the direct successor to the DDJ1000 and will be the flagship main module for the foreseeable future, would be amazing for DJay to get on board with this, an ā€˜officalā€™ mapping with working corresponding FX, and LED/Screen integration seem to be the only issues? Considering Pioneer and DJay are now partnered, im struggling to understand why communication doesnā€™t seem to be happening between the two companies and get this sorted. Djay is such a superior software but the lack of hardware forcing us to use pioneer gear is holding it back, so the least we should have is integration that works.

2 Likes

I will fix this :slight_smile: soon thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings,
I just wanted to point out that (at least on my browser), the Vote button is in the top LEFT. I would also love a mapping for the FLX10! Iā€™m using it on my MacBook Pro.

2 Likes

Pioneer and Serato are owned by the same companyā€¦i think this could be a show stopper.

1 Like

@djsepp the Alpha Theta (Pioneer) purchase of Serato has not been approved by the New Zealand government yetā€¦

2 Likes

AlphaTheta Corporation acquires Serato Audio Research Limited - The Drop :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Any updates on the flx 10
Waiting to upgrade

4 Likes

Iā€™m really not feeling Serato as a long time DJay pro user. The flx-10 would be unreal on DJay pro. Please support this equipment.

5 Likes

Just throwing my voice into the mix. Really hoping for a FLX10 mapping soon. It is the most voted MIDI mapping request of the forum as far as I can tell, so I hope the developers got it on their top priority list.

2 Likes

Dude thank so much! I dragged this in to my iPhone and the midi mapping workedā€¦no laptop I love it! Iā€™m a long time serato user but this brings me back to old school djing where o can focus on the equipmentā€¦thanks again! Hopefully we see native support soon!

3 Likes

Thanks : i could improve it but there is HID and FX name midi missing command
Please Algoriddimā€¦

2 Likes

DDJ-FLX10-V7.0.djayMidiMapping (255.5 KB)

6 Likes

An official (with HID) integration would be fine.

1 Like

Yes it would be fine.

What i miss :slight_smile:

CFX COLOR IN DJAY PRO like Rekordbox :slight_smile:
SPACE
D.ECHO
CRUSH
PITCH

AND NOISE, FX that work with filters knobs. even without music like NEXUS muxer or Pioneer all in one.

HID for display and BEAT DX display :slight_smile:

need :slight_smile:
Slip roll
roll
Mobius 1 and 2

2 Likes

I voted and almost made a second account to vote again. Please integrate this mapping in the next update. Clearly the people have spoken, almost twice. Seriously, love your program and everything you guys do, but we need this controller on the list asap! Please and thank you. Will use my grandmas email to vote again tomorrowā€¦

6 Likes

Any updates?just wondering When will the FLX 10 work with djay pro?

This is the correct topic for this: DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility. In general, we learnt not to expect any estimates, it will be done when itā€™s done.

4 Likes

Please algoriddim we need thisā€¦

3 Likes