DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

Excellent work , jus 1 problem I’m having , no volume thru headphones and cue decks 1 and 2 isn’t lighting up for que ing headphones

1 Like

Hi all,

Is there any news regarding official support from Djaypro?

2 Likes

Agreed…I’m posting a reply to keep this thread open…Would love to know if this is on their roadmap/to do list, or if it’s not possible (for whatever reason)?

We got 100 votes, yay! Now we will get our implementation, right? Right? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Hello we want the FLX 10 now !!! why the hell is this taking forever ?

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for continuing to show your interest in official support for this hardware. The dev team is well aware of the community interest as well. Please refer to the attached discussion for further details on how the current voting system works in relation to hardware. Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you for replying to the thread and everything your team does to make this software as great as it is.

Seriously, Ive been hooked since day one.

In that thread it does say that some things don’t get implemented if they don’t align with the vision.

Can you at least tell us if it’s in the plan or if they’re working on it, so that if not, we will know we need to look at other hardware options? Or just hold off without a determined date?

I know it’s difficult because of many factors to give a timetable, but it would be at least nice to know that there is one with the flx10 on it.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @sone. I realize the desire for more information, but I simply don’t have any. All I know is that the dev team is acutely aware of user demand for this hardware and is doing what they do. A yes or no decision has not yet been made. However, when that changes I will definitely share the news here. Thanks!

4 Likes

I don’t understand why there need to be a voting system placed and support questions for a 3rd party dj software to have hardware compatibility. it should just work with every new hardware that comes out with little to no limitations. Maybe take a break and add compatibility instead of software feature for a couple months

6 Likes

I have thought this myself. Why would you need to vote for popular hardware, I can understand for more niche hardware. I don’t understand Algoridams strategy sometimes. Seems mostly aimed at a highly feature rich app rather than hardware compatibility. Maybe that’s the way they want it as it’s a small company. Who knows, just seems odd to me.

4 Likes

How is it that the team at Virtual DJ maps out controllers less then 2 weeks after they come out but the team at Algoriddim has compatible controllers that are outdated and discontinued? I’m stuck using old equipment to use DJay Pro. I want to buy an DDJ-FLX10, but your software won’t work and I really don’t want to use a .3rd party mapping. .

7 Likes

I am also waiting for midi map for windows 11 version. I’m afraid I’ll be waiting for it?

1 Like

Agree 100%. The FLX10 took the place of Pioneer’s most popular controller (DDJ1000). This really seems like a no brainer to me.

6 Likes

A little slip of the tongue would be nice. It’s been a while.

Please manage our expectations team!

6 Likes

I have the best controller and the best software, but they won’t talk to each other?! The mapping implementation on the DDJ-1000 was already VERY basic, but at least useable. The FLX10 opens creative possibilities that match Djay Pro nicely.

I can’t go back to the DDJ-1000 after using the FLX10 so I’m only using Djay Pro for music discovery and mix possibilities, and will no longer use it live until this gets resolved.

8 Likes

Is there anything that we can do to speed up the process?

1 Like

This controller is over a year old. Not too sure why Algoriddim hasn’t got their technical team to make a mapping for it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make an official mapping for the FLX10 already.

4 Likes

“A yes or no decision has not yet been made”. That’s insane. You haven’t even decide whether you’re going to bother or not? This software really isn’t fit for purpose. Shame, it used to be good.

1 Like

Thanks for the continued feedback everyone! I read every single comment in this community and forward this onto the engineering and dev team. I known you’re all anxiously waiting for more information related to hardware support and the team is well aware of this. As stated earlier and in other hardware related topics, we don’t have any details that we are ready to share right now. However, the team IS working hard behind the scenes and we hope to have some news to share soon… Thanks for your continued support and patience.

6 Likes

Thanks for keeping us posted

1 Like