DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

Yes Djay Pro AI does show the moment you connect. It asks for mapping if any switcj of Ddj Flx10 is pressed or used.

3 Likes

Thanks @Ashok_Patel. I figured that must be the case as thereā€™s another user already building a custom MIDI mapping from scratch.

3 Likes

@Massimiliano_Mancini has started building a custom MIDI mapping for the FLX10 if anyone is interested in testing it out with their unit.

3 Likes

any updated midi file for DDJj-flx10.

Hi @BTen, welcome to the community. We donā€™t have any updates to share at the moment regarding native support for the Pioneer DDJ-FLX10. As soon as we have some news we will report it here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you for your fast reply and i am ready to do any test needed to make DDJ-FLX10 work with fully functions

1 Like

Thanks for your interest in adding support for this hardware. I have logged this internally with the dev team. Please use the Vote button at the top left of this page so we can gauge user demand for this. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Would LOVE for this to happen! With the release of 5.0 the beatgridding in DJAY Pro is AWESOME! I wonā€™t stop using my FLX10 just to use it though. I still have my DDJ-1000 and it works like a champ, but the FLX10 is definitely top notch. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get this sorted so that I can stop using VDJ, and get back on board with DJPRO

2 Likes

Just picked it up today. Any news on integration?

@Vedder congratulations on the purchase! We have no news to report. Please use the blue Vote button at the top right so the dev team can gauge user demand for supporting this hardware. Thanks!

2 Likes

How many votes do we need to get it sorted?

We donā€™t have a specific number requirement, but we do compare the votes with other hardware requests.

1 Like

What native supported club layout controller should you advice?

2 Likes

@Vedder a list of officially supported hardware can be found below. Please make sure to select your OS first to reveal the related hardware.

1 Like

Despite my best efforts, I am unable to locate ā€œthe blue Vote button positioned at the top right corner. I purchased my DDJ FLX 10 about three months ago, but regrettably, I have not been able to utilize it thus far.

My preference leans towards Djay Pro, to which I confess a significant attachment. However, my mounting frustration stems from the inability to integrate my DDJ FLX 10 with this software. Itā€™s disheartening to consider, but my exasperation is pushing me towards exploring other DJ software options compatible with my controller.

I find it necessary to express my disappointment with the Djay Pro developers and engineers responsible for integration. It seems to me that user experience and satisfaction are not prioritized, as the focus appears to be on showcasing the software as an art piece, rather than ensuring its functionality.

Itā€™s perplexing that the DDJ FLX 10, being the apparent successor of the DDJ 1000 and DDJ 1000ā€™SRT, was not launched with automatic midi mapping. This oversight, to me, suggests a lack of foresight and effort.

Feeling let down by a product I held in high regard has left me feeling akin to a scorned lover. I sincerely hope that this issue will be promptly addressed and rectified.

Looking forward to a favorable resolution.

2 Likes

@Jacko

1 Like

@Jacko thank you for sharing your feedback. I have made it my personal mission since joining the Algoriddim team about 3 months ago to add more hardware support. The dev team has heard this. Please understand, however, that this is a small company with limited resources. So please use the Vote button so we can prioritize based on user demand. Thanks again! We hear you.

9 Likes

hey man - i figured out some really great midi options for my job wheel, if it doesnt feel perfect for you, please let me know ---- on that note though, have you figured out how to mid the on board lights around the jog wheel?

3 Likes

@Ryen_Brousseau I donā€™t have a FLX10 and Iā€™m not personally working on the MIDI mapping so I canā€™t offer any comment on it.

2 Likes

Here :

5 Likes