DDJ-FLX10 Compatibility

This controller is over a year old. Not too sure why Algoriddim hasn’t got their technical team to make a mapping for it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make an official mapping for the FLX10 already.

4 Likes

“A yes or no decision has not yet been made”. That’s insane. You haven’t even decide whether you’re going to bother or not? This software really isn’t fit for purpose. Shame, it used to be good.

1 Like

Thanks for the continued feedback everyone! I read every single comment in this community and forward this onto the engineering and dev team. I known you’re all anxiously waiting for more information related to hardware support and the team is well aware of this. As stated earlier and in other hardware related topics, we don’t have any details that we are ready to share right now. However, the team IS working hard behind the scenes and we hope to have some news to share soon… Thanks for your continued support and patience.

7 Likes

Thanks for keeping us posted

2 Likes

Thanks for updating us as best as you can.

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Vedder and @Dysfunk_DJ. I’ll share more news as soon as I can.

3 Likes

FYI… heres yet another flx10 owner whos now a former djay pro user because i was tired of old hardware. Shocking to me that a year in and this isn’t yet handled.

4 Likes

HI @robbieg696,

We really appreciate you sharing your perspective on support for the FLX10 and hope to see you back very soon as we have some incredibly exciting updates regarding hardware support with djay.

Have a nice day!

4 Likes

Yup I knew something was in the pipeline. You’ve been a bit quiet lately, which usually suggests you’re busy doing stuff. :gift:

3 Likes

Ill be back in a heartbeat if you map that flx10! Thank you

4 Likes

a long wait but it will be worth it!

1 Like

Hello, guys. I am now a proud owner of the flx10 and am very disappointed that the controller is not supported.
I think it’s a commercial story between algoriddim and Reloop, because the Mixon 8 Pro is 100% supported and mapped.

1 Like

Let’s continue the mapping ourselves. Is it not possible to modify the mapping of the Mixon 8pro for the FLX10? The displays etc. work there too. At least the most important information would be there. Or what does Uhr mean?

1 Like

mixon 8 is inferior to flex 10 build quality had lot bugs using it even thoughits a native dj controller to djay
they most have contract with reloop not hurt their sales

2 Likes

can someone please send me the mapping of the ddj1000? I think I can then adapt the display code maybe it works

2 Likes

Hi mate really appreciate the mapping you have done, I am used to Djay pro and this mapping has helped me tremendously. I am really baffled the Djay team has not done anything about this so far. Its ridiculous its taking them so long to come up with a solution.

1 Like

hey Slak_jaw can you please help us here and send me the mapping file for the DDJ 1000 and 1000 SRT? I will try to adapt the mapping

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @DJKamyR, I’ll see what I can do…

2 Likes

Realy? Who do you talk to?
it is so humiliating when such a great product simply does not work 100% with the best software in the world!
I love to have the on Jog Display work.

1 Like

No one just here. I don’t have any inside info at all. But clearly there working on something.