DDJ-FLX10 unofficial Mapping

Do you have auto gain switched on? If so this will affect the way gains operate.

2 Likes

Do the jog wheel displays show any information with the above midi mapping file?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not. You can only display your logo or the standard Pioneer or RecordBox. And that only on the MacBook. On the iPad, the display is not possible at all.

DDJ-FLX10-V8.0.djayMidiMapping (262.3 KB)

6 Likes

Thankyou for the effort,appreciated

1 Like

Thnak you @Olivier_Frappier for all the hard work!

4 Likes

Is there any chance of a Windows version?
Maybe I didnā€™t find this one?

Thanks !

1 Like

Can you get audio out from main xlr output? And does headphone cue buttons work with iPad Pro M1?

Hey Oliver

Thanks for the mapping. I just purchased the FLX-10. I have installed your mapping, Is there something going on with the samples, I cannot que my samples. im I missing something?

Thanks

Try ā€œsampler volā€ knob on you FLX10
at minimum ?

because sampler volume on FLX10 is mapped

tell me

Regards,

Olivier

1 Like

When I hit the CUE button for the sampler itā€™s not working. Please advise.

Thanks again

1 Like

the cue button is used in my FLX10 mapping to show or hide sampler GUI, not mapped for cue
and SHIFT+ SMPLER CUE : show the loop sampler GUI

:slight_smile:

i find itā€™s more pratical

2 Likes

Is there a overwiew, which button is for which function? Special all the shift commands?

1 Like

or a video perhaps, i will see

or perhaps an official mapping ?

but we need a master FX section in DJAY pro like Rekordbox and VirtualDJ, and new CFX color FX missing in DJAY pro, and HID, HID like CDJ3000 with DJAY

1 Like

You have done the gods work with supplying the mapping for the FLX10 thank you :pray:t3::facepunch:t3:
@staff @admins is there any updates coming regarding the compatibility for FLX10?
Thank you

1 Like

Hold up. This works on iPad??? including audio? The FLX-10 is Class Compliant?
If so, I may use your mapping and get a FLX10. I have been waiting forever for a robust 4 channel controller for iPad, with great jogsā€¦ie DDJ-1000, Rane 4, Performer, FLX10, but I did not think the audio worked on any on iPad.

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s class compliant (Flx10) work with usb ipad

1 Like

Agree. Purchased a Mixon 8Pro but build quality and feel couldnā€™t compare to even the low end Pioneer units. Returned this. Currently use a XDJ-XZ (which as the best ā€œfeelā€) but sadly this doesnā€™t work very well with Djay Pro. Still searching for a solutionā€¦

1 Like

Thank you for this Olivier

Soā€¦ā€¦ It seems that the flx 10 It officially supported!!! I think it may be time for me to buy one. I had the mix on eight and itā€™s a bit shit considering ā‚¬1000. Thankfully, I was able to send it back!