DJay 2 and Djay Pro fail to load Spotify

I’m also thinking that it’s not a Wi-Fi problem…but is could be.

Or delete app cache in settings of ios. (in Android i can do this)

Your problem is almost the same as with Mac OS, but your jogwheel don’t keep spinning and spinning until the error: Time-out loading track information…

Yeah, spotify songs from my lists it plays. For me it just wont load any track I havent played before on my laptop.

Since saturday i have the same problem: Spotify songs will not load on the djay 2 app on iphone and ipad. Please let me know when the problem is fixed!

I cant upload a video. So this will have to do. It keeps on turning and nothing will load… sometimes a bit gthan it stops again. This is happening since saturday. Before that it was a great app. It happens at home in the gym (with different devices) on 4G wifi cable everything…

Devices are updated. (i also tried it with an not up to date iOS)

plaese do something about it because i just bought a controller for it as well and now the app is crooked.

PS: i only play with spotify (because that was the whole idear about the app…)

But it doesnt work with my local library as well…

use it on Iphone 6 iOS 10.2, djay2 version 2.8.3

I use it on Ipad iOS 10.0.0.2 , djay version 2.8.4
and of course i checked the wifi, tried it with 4G and tried it at different internet connections as wel as login out of spotify turning machines on and of and so forth…

See the mov file included.

Same problem here, doesn’ t load spotify songs, i don’t have any other music on my ipad, so can’t check that. I removed djay 2 en downloaded it again, but problem stayes…

I don’t have 4g on my iPad, I use WiFi

Same here I run iOS 10 on iPad Air 2 with Djay2 and Spotify premium. Spinning and nothing loads or updates. Needs a fix ASAP

I use Djay pro on my Iphone and it won’t load spotify using the 4G LTE, it will only load if I’m connected to a wifi signal.

Mine will only load when I’m connected to WiFi I get a can’t connect to Spotify error on cellular data service.

Im having the same problem

This was the official reply from algoriddim

Hi,
thanks for getting back to us!

Please could you try the following:

Open Settings then go to the safari tab and open it.
Open advance
open website data and scroll until you see remove all website data.
Click on that until all website data removed. Close settings.
Then log in to spotify through the website (www.Spotify.com) Log out everywhere.
Open djay app go to settings ,open library, log out of spotify.
Restart or reboot the phone.
Then log in to spotify app and to the spotify in your djay app again

This is the reply I got from algoriddim support

Hi,

Open advance
Then log in to spotify through the website (www.Spotify.com) Log out everywhere.

This is the reply I got from algoriddim

Hi,

Open advance

I was having the same issue of slow loading songs from Spotify. The workaround for me was to create my Spotify playlist days before my gig. Let DJay Pro 2 auto play the whole list so it completely analyzes the whole playlist. Once It’s been analyzed, in my experience, it loads so much faster and the music doesn’t stop. Try it and see if you get the same results.